Anti Hates Thunderstorms

The sleepover.

It was like a bane of Anti's existence. He didn't understand it at all.

There was games, movies and laughter but after earlier that day, Anti really just wanted to be alone. He was embarrassed enough from being so close to Jackie.

Did Anti really cling to him?

Speaking of Jackie, the asshole kept staring at him the whole night. Kallie said it was probably because he was just worried for him but Anti was stuck on believing it was because Jackie still straight up hated his guts and didn't trust him.

Actually, he sort of preferred that one.

And then Anti's mind was ripped away from his depressing thoughts when Chase and Jameson brought in a bunch of food. But not just any take-out or delivery!

PIZZA!

Anti bolted towards it but Chase only gave him one piece, "Finish that and you'll get more if you're still hungry. Save some for everyone else, carnivore"

But just like a shark, Anti mischievously devoured the entire slice out of spite, swallowing it down, "Still hungry"

Chase just deadpan stared at him, "I should have known better. I guess that's on me."

He allowed Anti two more pieces which started the argument with Kallie and Sammy why THEY couldn't have three slices, too.

"But daaaaaaad!" Sammy pouted, "Uncle Jackie lets Andy eat as much as he wants!"

Kallie mumbled under her breath, "Uncle Jackie's so cool"

Chase HAD to give them the slices for that and Jackie was snickering in the background.

Anti tore into his other pizza slices, slowly savoring these ones. They were from his favorite pizzaria, too.

"Uh, hey! You gonna tip me or. . . .?"

"Shit" Chase ran back to the door quickly and a bit curious, Anti tip toed behind him, his plate of pizza and fork in hand.

Low and behold, it was the same delivery boy Anti had tortured!

Before Chase could pull out any cash, though, to tip him, the man caught Anti's gaze . . .. fork held up devilishly . . . so familiar.

"Uh . . on second thought, dude . . . I uh . . I don't need a tip! Bye!" and he ran.

Anti wanted to bust out in laughter, Apparently the delivery boy DID remember him after all even like this!

"Vhat are you snickering to yourself about?"

Anti flinched and nearly had the impulse to stab the doctor with his fork, "Geez! What the hell, man!? None of your business!"

Henrik just smirked and ruffled his hair, "Vhatever. . . . glad you are feeling better little shark" and he walked away to bid everyone else good night. He needed to finish some paperwork and he took a slice of pizza with him.

He was followed by Jameson who always went to bed early anyway.

So it was just Chase, Marvin, Jackie, Anti, Kallie and Sammy.

Just great.

"Weird delivery kid but whatever, I guess. Who wants to vote on a movie!?"

"I do! I do!" the kids besides Anti practically screamed.

"Alright dudes and dudette. The categories are: Horror movie. . . .Hero movie. . . . .Disney movie . . . . . OR a Comedy."

Anti of course voted for horror. It was a tight vote but in the end, Anti was stuck watching 101 Dalmatians. Actually a movie Anti had never seen before.