Harry [chapter 59]

Start from the beginning

"A poor choice really," Marlin sighed sadly while using a British accent. (ik some of u mf r british but i'm not so i will randomly break out a british accent.)

"Hey!" you said, clearly offended from his statement.

You looked through your desk's drawers, giving a really big genuine smile as you found old things you forgot you even had and associating them with the many memories you had made once upon a time.

"Oh my gosh! Your pet rat!" Marlin yelled in your head, remembering the pet rat you kept hidden in your closet.

"Wait-" you said as you rushed to wards the closet, hoping the rat didn't die. Yes, you knew the likelihood of that was minimal, but a girl could dream.

"No!" you shouted as you looked inside of the cage where a rat that was decomposing lay.

"Harry!" Marlin bawled.

"This world is a very cruel place. I must give you a proper burial," you sighed as you grabbed the handle of his cage, breathing through your mouth since that shit smelled.

"C'mon Harry! I have to show you my friends," you said to the rat's carcass as you started running back towards the place you left your friends.

As you arrived, you saw Levi inject Armin with the needle, letting him turn into a titan on the ground and much Bertold.

"Crunch!" you laughed as you watched Bertold get devoured.

"Where were you?" Levi asked as he watched Armin emerge from the titan.

"Paying a visit to my house. Wanna see something cool?" you asked, referring to the cage with Harry in it that was hidden behind your back and out of the captain's line of sight.

"Whatev-" Levi started to say but was cut off by Connie.

"Yo, y/n! Did you get a chance to go back home?" the baldy asked as he waved towards you to get your attention.

"Yeah!" you yelled back down, "C'mon dad," you said to Levi as you grappled down to the ground, Levi hesitantly following after you.

"Alright, now that everyone's here I would like for you all to meet someone," you smiled.

"There was a survivor?" Hange asked with her brows furrowed.

"Kinda," you shrugged, knowing in reality that hoe was dead.

"Well hurry up and show us who they are," Jean said with a sense of urgency, wanting to know who the possible survivor might be.

You smirked, "Meet my favorite man, Harry," you said as you pulled out the rat from behind your back.

"What the hell is that?!" Eren gagged.

"It smells!" Sasha whined as she covered her hand with her nose.

"I think Harry's dead," Hange said as she went to poke him.

"Don't touch that thing!" Levi scolded as he slapped the brunette's hand.

"Harry is not a thing!" you gasped as you retracted your dead pet.

"We should burn it," Mikasa accidentally said out loud.

Everybody's head shot towards Mikasa who covered her hand with her mouth when she realized it slipped. Levi and your eyes widened, both for different reasons.

Your's were from the realization. And Levi's was from horror as he imagined the scene of you burning a rat.

"Mikasa..." you and Levi started at the same time.

"You genius!"

"You idiot!"

"She's a fucking genius, and you know it," you said to Levi.

"No. Your pyromaniac ass shouldn't be allowed near fire. Let alone be allowed to burn a fucking rat," Levi scowled.

"Well then we have to give Harry a proper burial," you huffed.

"You know what? We're talking about this later. There are more important matters right now," Levi sighed as he pointed towards Armin.

"Right you nodded, approaching the blonde before throwing him roughly over your shoulder and using your 3DM gear to get up the wall.

"Also, Hange! I want to show Moblit Harry wherever he is!" you yelled towards the brunette who had been following after you along with your squad and that random ass red head who you'd didn't like at all.

"As much as he'd like to see that, he can't," Hange said as she landed, a sad expression crossing her features.

"No way," you said in disbelief, immediately understanding what she was saying. "But he was the best! This world is so unfair," you sighed as you sat down on the walls.

"It's a cruel world," Mikasa nodded as she sat down to take a breather next to you.