The flyer laughed at the trailing pegasus, Y/n also had no idea what they call it when signing up for school. She had no idea of schools and such, she just found out such things existed just recently. "You mean─so that this guy right here can get himself enroled, right?" The male finished for Cosmo who nodded his head absentmindedly. Y/n hummed silently as she thought. 'So that is what they call it, enrol..' Y/n didn't question what he called her. She was a bit confused on what in Eros's name is a guy.

The word was very uncommon to the inner planets and inhabitants of Glamoura, like Lluminaria. It was a word borrowed from a far away galaxy or part of space. That's why the two didn't know about it. The inner planets of Glamoura were the types to stick to tradition, these planets were also very outdated unlike Aero who has unbelievable steamed machines and planes. The perfect words to describe Lluminaria and the other inner planets are either Medieval or Mythical not Modern nor Futuristic.

The flyer's eyes widened as soon as he realized what was going on, leaning down to the two.

"You don't know the word 'enrol', that means you two aren't from Aero, right?" He whispered so that it's only the three of them that can hear their conversation. Cosmo felt himself gulp while Y/n froze on her spot. The said flyer already figured them out after saying only two sentences to them. "I also noticed you talk very differently, it's obvious you guys are not from here. You have the accent of someone from inner Glamoura."

Y/n knew she couldn't lie and deny that since it was too obvious. She nodded hesitantly, gaining the attention of the tall flyer whose eyes remained widened. "Oh, so you really are an elf, if that's the case─we'll make sure you'll have a great time here in Aero!" He beamed, he avoided the topic about their home and instead welcomed the two which was a relief for Y/n and Cosmo.

"I'm the Master Flyer of the school, Swift Acer. May I know your names?" He introduced pointing to himself before darting his eyes from Cosmo's figure to hers. The pegasus smiled at this before introducing the two of them. "I am Cosmo! This is my young master, F/n F/L/n," he answered, turning to Y/n before looking back at Swift. "Well then, Cosmo and F/n, I welcome you to Horizon Academy, a school for young flyers!" Swift added, raising an arm as he gestured at the building behind him.

Cosmo thanked Swift for the warm welcome before the Master Flyer offered a tour which was gladly accepted by Y/n and Cosmo. Swift showed them everything and even told them there were dorms for them to stay at. Swift nervously laughed as he realized his mistake, forgetting the fact that they don't know what dorms are which he immediately explained to the confused duo.

Swift even offered to teach them foreign and outer Glamouran language or slangs which they accepted once again, for them to never get confused. As the dauna ended, the two found theirselves in a room, Swift told them that there was a stable for Cosmo to sleep in but he declined due to the fact that he was scared to sleep alone. Cosmo stayed with Y/n in the dormatory the master flyer gave them. The runaway elf was told that she was going to start class on the next dauna and she was looking forward to it.

She was looking forward to it a little too much that she was having troubles of sleeping. Cosmo was already fast asleep and the girl could hear his faint snores. Y/n stared at the ceiling as her mind went off somewhere. Her eyes then darted to the clothes folded near the wardrobe. She was given two sets of her new uniform for flight school. It was similar to what they would normally wear but there were a tad different too.

The outfit is like what an aviator would wear, there were new patches that indicated the school symbol. A patch of Y/n's fake name just above the breast pocket, Y/n wondered how they got her name sewed so fast. Must've been their advanced machines. The girl had a new arm band too. It was yellow coloured, a symbol of the school in the middle was sewed. The elf was relieved that the outfit mostly covered her body, she wouldn't want anyone to see her feminine features.