"Because you are." I smile as we climb into the car, him in the drivers seat and myself in the passesngers seat.

"To the beach, we shall go," he says, pointing out the window.

"The beach is the other way."

"Oh," he says and blushes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Claire's P.O.V.
20 minutes later
~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*
"Will you uncover my eyes yet?" I ask.

"Not yet."

"I'm kind of debating ripping your hands off my face, because for all I know you could be some creepy old man dressed up like Jacob, and could actually be trying to kidnap me."

"You watch to many movies."

"So I've been told."

"Okay, ready? I'm going to take my hands off your eyes and I need you to close your eyes until I say, capeesh?"

"Sure." He takes his hands off my eyes and I hear him rustle around and then the noise stops.

"Open your eyes."

I open my eyes and immediately gasp. In front of me is the first date of my dreams, one I could only ever imagine.

On the sand, is a small picnic blanket. There are only a few other people on the beach, but on our spot fairy lights surround us at the edge of the blanket.

There's a few tealight candles and a couple of big ones that go in. the inside of the circle of small ones.

There's a large, beige colored, wood picnic basket, not so far off from the middle. I walk over to the blanket and crouch down, to notice when I turn around, Jacob has been recording.

I run up to him and bombard him with a hug and he grins and hugs me back tightly. I feel sis hurt standing there compared to him.

"You are amazing."

"I know."

"How did you know this was the first date of my dreams?"

"I may have done some research." I raise an eyebrow at him, expectantly waiting for a real answer. "I asked Lilia. I had to because I didn't know what else to do."

"You went to her apartment and asked her?"

"Yes."

"Why all this trouble for me?"

"Because you deserve it. By the way, I love your hair." I blush and he chuckles at the sight of my reply red cheeks, so I playfully push him and he stumbles. I hold out my hand and help him up.

"Shall we continue our date?" I say, in a proper tone, much like i'm a princess.

"We shall," he answers playing along.

We eat in silence for a few minutes and he speaks up.

"Now, you see Claire, the whole 'relationship' thing is about telling eachother the deep stuff."

"Oh, god. Did you just quote The Hunger Games?" He nods. "Well, I think i'm falling in love, and I'm going to need you to catch me." He smirks.

"Gladly." I laugh this time, then stand up and stretch. I roll up my jeans a bit and then run over to the water. I carefully step into the water, watching to make sure I don't go far enough for my clothes to get wet.

I look behind me and Jacob running towards me, arms out, as if he's going to embrace me, but he loses his balance and instead mauls me over into the water.

We hit the water and Jacob rolls over to make sure he's not on top of me. I sit up and wipe my eyes, feeling my mascara wipe off. Jacob sits up next to me and gets a concerned look on his face, when he notices I start shivering.

"Are you okay?" he asks, worried.

"Yeah it's just chilly." He sighs, stands up and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder and I laugh as I try to wriggle free. He sets me down back at the picnic blanket, then drapes the jacket which is the only thing that didn't get wet because he wasn't wearing it,  over my shoulders.

"Thanks," I say, laying down to the blanket. He does the same and we look up at the now dark star covered sky. I close for a moment and when I turn my head to look at Jacob, I se ehim already staring at me, smiling.

"What?" I ask.

"THis is going to sound creepy because we're not even officially dating yet, but you're beautiful."

I blush as a response and we just sit there until around 11:45PM.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alright before I say anything else I would like tot hank everyone for 120 reads. That's freaking amazing. I never thought I would get this far and I literally screamed. SO thank you. Now, onto the rest.

Once again, thank you too anyone who is reading this! I hope to have the next chapter up today or tomorrow! If you like this story, please add it to your library or reading list so that you get reminders!

If you notice any mess ups or mistakes in the story I am sorry. I just did a quick proofread!

Please comment on my story! The first person who does will be shoutout in the next chapter! And please give me Q and A questions too! I'll post them at the end of each chapter, but or made don't ask personal questions.

QOTC: Are you a picky eater or are you normal?

AOTC: I am excessively picky lmao. I probably should get used to trying new foods because I'm goign to need to someday, but most foods gross me out.

Have a great day :)

-Sav <3