Chapter 19: Impending Confrontation

A remote area hid away a bullhead, what remained of the White Fang along with Adam, Blake and Weiss looked on at it with intent.

Adam: "I was able to save some vehicles for ourselves, after a lot of my men joined with the Joker. I had little left, aside from my lost loyal members. And some bullheads."

Blake: "It's better than nothing... If any of you want to opt out, now's your chance."

She informed, being the first to climb on. Two of the soldiers looked at each other, nodded and left. Blake sighed and waved the others on. Weiss was the second on, followed by Adam and the remaining White Fang soldiers. One got onto the cockpit, starting up the engines. Eventually, the ship hovered off and began it's journey to Vale City. Inside, the compartment was a little cramped. But there wasn't much choice in the matter.

Adam: "So, what's our plan of attack?"

Blake: "You're the one who usually plans operations, don't you?"

Blake half-jokingly recollected. Adam chuckled a little, before sighing.

Adam: "Well, first of all we aren't getting anywhere near that thing with that shield around it."

He said, before Weiss butted in.

Weiss: "Actually, there could be a way."

Adam stared at Weiss curiously, as he grabbed a black piece of ribbon from a pocket. Wrapping it around his eyes.

Adam: "Very well then, there's no reason for us to not trust you now."

Weiss: "It's a Schnee Protective Shield version two point six, the generator should be somewhere in the Colosseum.

Adam: "Newsflash, we aren't getting invited in."

Adam explained. But Weiss just sighed in response before continuing.

Weiss: "It's strong while it was used to contain the fight in the area, however the Joker has enlarged it to make it envelop the entire superstructure. Even though it still has immense protective capabilities, a large enough exponential output of power concentrated on one spot will be enough to override the generator and destroy the shield."

Adam: "Is that so?"

The bull Faunus patted the handle of his sword, Wilt.

Blake: "Are you sure that it's enough?"

Adam: "We still need to find an energy source, one powerful enough to fuel my slash. But we also need a plan if we are even able to get in.

Blake: "We could split up, Weiss you and the soldiers try and distract (Y/N)'s henchmen. Adam and I will try and get Yang out of there."

Adam: "If we're going against him, I have something in this airship that will really help."

He got up and headed towards a secluded crate, busting it open with a swipe of his blade. Bringing out special gas-masks with specifically tinted lenses.

Adam: Place these on, they counteract his strongest weapons."

Weiss: "So that's where that one shipment went."

The heiress said.

Adam: "Shipments to personnel stationed in Atlas not Vale, I should know. The train driver told me."

Blake: "Then you killed him?"

Asked the cat faunus. Adam scoffed in response. Blake still had those judgmental eyes she was known for.

Adam: "Witnesses, Blake. Witnesses. Besides anything we'd ever plan would be rendered useless without these."

He replied. Blake just rolled her eyes. In his own twisted way, Adam was right. By then, the pilot pounded his fist on the structure of the ship to signal to his passengers.

Pilot: "We're coming up to the arena. One problem, an entire flotilla of Atlesian ships have surrounded it. How are we going to get through."

Just then, the intercom whined as the Bullhead received a transmission. Blake, Weiss and Adam made their way to the cockpit as the pilot prepared to respond.

Radio: "Bullhead Bullhead, This is Atlesian Heavy Battleship 'Ironwood', you are in restricted airspace. State is your business immediately or we will assume you are with the enemy."

Adam: "Tell them you're delivering cargo and supplies to the nearest barracks."

Weiss: "There are no barracks around here, the barracks are on the ships themselves."

Weiss said, Adam sighed.

Blake: "Just tell them we took a wrong turn."

Adam: "Blake, are you serious?"

He asked bewilderingly. Before he became silent, coming to a realization his face lit up with a small smirk.

Radio: "Bullhead, you have ten seconds to state your business here or you will be fired upon."

Adam headed to the radio and began to send a response.

Adam: "This is Adam Taurus of the White Fang. We don't abide by your parameters. This ship is property of his greatness (Y/N) (L/N)! Over and out!"

Weiss, Blake and the pilot were all baffled and without word.

Weiss: "You-why... YOU JUST KILLED US! WE'RE DEAD AND YOU KILLED US!"

Blake: "Adam are you insane!?"

Adam: "Blake, you said we needed energy!"

He said excitedly, pushing past his henchmen all the ladder which led to a hatch to the top of the airship.

Adam: "The Atlesians will gladly provide! Now tell the pilot get this ship as close as you can to the shield!"

Blake looked up at him as he clambered up the ladder, smirking and shaking her head a little. More of Adam's dangerous show off stunts.

As Adam got onto the top hull of the Bullhead, he faced down the heavy battleship 'Ironwood'. It was visibly prepping it's lasers for it's attack.

Adam: "Come on! Come at me!"

He yelled, beckoning the battleship to fire on him. Gripping his blade closely at his side. Adam smirked as he prepared to block the incoming beam.

At the last split second, Adam unsheathed his weapon. Preventing himself from getting vaporized, absorbing the full blast. As the attack ended, his sword was sheathed, Adam chuckled sinisterly. The symbols on his coat glowed with intense power, meanwhile the Pilot flew the Bullhead straight towards the shield. Until they were almost face-to-face with it.

Blake: "Adam! Now or we're gonna crash!"

She yelled, hitting her fist on the roof of the cockpit. Directly under where Adam was standing.

Adam smirked as he brought out Wilt for a mighty slash. A section of the Amity Colosseum's shield gave way as the Bullhead was able to make it in.

- Meanwhile -

Clown: "Joker! Joker! The shield's been breached!"

(Y/N): "Is that so?"

Asked (Y/N), who was in the process of applying extra makeup.

Clown: "It's not the Atlesians though, Adam Taurus was on that ship! And many others!"

(Y/N) sighed first, then he began to chuckle. That chuckle then suddenly burst into laughter.

(Y/N): "How exciting!"

He giddily cried out as his smirk widened, waltzing over to a nearby table to grab his extremely long-barrelled revolver off the table. Turning the six chambers slowly as he bright the gun to his ear to listen to the clicking.

(Y/N): "Let them come... Let them come. They'll laugh like their precious little rose did... Well well well, Ozpin, your brave warriors took the bait. I'll have to commemorate their determination. You'll see now, what's it's like to stand around being powerless as you watch your world crumble around you. You swore to never let me take another huntsman's life, you have failed... Now, your failure will become the most colossal embarrassment in all of Remnant's history."

(Y/N) then turned to the clown who had informed him, smirking a little to himself.

(Y/N): "You... I have something important I need you to do."