Isla Trese: The Cage of Hell

JURICH POV

After the boys go • February 14

It's really disappointing because Gazi hide it from the six of us. It's kinda malungkot dahil we have been together since we're all kids but she's not giving her tiwala on us.

I don't like to say any masamang words to Gazi so I walked out. Richanne is also a soft hearted one kaya she came with me. Naglakad kami until we stopped into a puno not so malayo to them.

"Naluluha ako Urich. Masakit makitang ganun si Gazi. She's been keeping all hatred, fear and sadness by herself."Richanne told me as she tugged her gown before she seated. She then bite her nails so I hampas her hand because it's kinda nakakadiri, but sometimes I bite my nails also.

"Gazi sure looks so matapang but she's deeply soft. Maybe, she really tago it to herself so that the five of us won't isip about those. You know, Gazi is kinda tomboy."

"Paano napunta sa pagiging tomboy ang usapan? Alam mo Jurich, maganda ka pero minsan bobo ka."she said to me habang bina-bite niya yung labi niya like a sanggol.

"I know I'm maganda but I'm not bobo... You are bobo because you didn't nakuha yung what I wanted to sabi, Ichan."I told her and rolled my eyes. I really don't know how the tangina I stuck with a Serious one (Gai), a technology freak (Dirich), a batang magthink (Ichan), a Casanova who always says, new man, new dinner (Mirich) and a girl who always sees things (Gazi) but It's okay, I love them naman.

Ichan's hand went to her chest, she's about to pull her gown down when I slapped her hands. Sure she's nakakatihan.

"Because naman! Gazi is somehow adopting a man's characteristics!"I told her and pursed my lips and rolled my eyes after seeing Ichan just stared at me with wide baby eyes, a baby pouty lips that almost touched her nose.

"A-adopt......?"she asked with her little voice....."Nagadopt si Gazi nang Man, Urich?"

Ay vovo.

I looked at her madly that made her pouting lips moved to the side.

"No Ichan, as I said.... I mean, the fuck, how did your mother labas you?! on a pwet?!"I asked with lips twitching and eyeballs rolling because of this no sense kid in front of me. Even though sometimes, she doesn't have a sense I love this shit and no one can change my mind, even my crush, just kidding I don't have one.

"Hindi ko alam Urich, siguro sa bibig ako labas ni Mama."I want to sabunutan her because she's so slow. Can I hit her head so that she'll function?

"Oh ghad! You're not a fucking fish!"I exclaimed that made her flinched.

"What I mean about adopt, is Gazi adopt a man's characteristics that....they don't sabi their opinions or what they feel or whatever man na dapat sabihin!"I affirmed and rolled my eyes. I really don't know how I survived 13 years with this Slow friend of mine.

She's so puzzled so I look at her with sarcasm and boredom. What gamot kaya ang ininom ng Mother of her bakit siya slow like a pagong.

After many many years of waiting for realization she affirmed.

"Ah! So nagiging katulad siya nang mga boys kasi nagtatago nang totoo nilang nafeel?"Ichan said to me as her eyes sparks na akala mo she won something.

I hit her shoulder lightly,"Yan! That's it! May utak ka rin pala.",

"Of course may utak ako. Kasi Urich kapag wala akong utak, hindi ako mabubuhay kasi yung utak nakakonekta sa puso tapos Urich kapag wala akong utak, hindi ako makakapagisip."she said, I rolled my eyes again.