Chapter 33: Rescue

Start from the beginning

I followed him, but kept my distance so I wouldn't be intruding, but would be there if Todoroki needed back up. I could use some violence right now.

"Oh?" Inasa looked over his shoulder, with a scary look in his eyes. He turned around completely. "Well, I'm sorry, son of Endeavor...but I hate you guys." His face held disgust as he looked down at the candy cane.

"You've changed a bit since back then, but your eyes are the same as Endeavor's." He sneered and Todoroki tensed up. It was quiet for two seconds before Inasa's classmate called for him. "Yoorashi, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, sir!"
He threw a glance to me and nodded, before walking away.

"The old man's... eyes?" Todo muttered.

I didn't know what to say, if I should even say anything? It isn't really my place.

A loud bell rang and it got all of our attention. On a big screen it showed a ruined city. "Villains have begun a large-scale terrorist attack! This is occurring in all areas of 'City name here.' Due to the buildings collapsing, there are many injured.

"Due to heavily damaged roads, the first group of rescue workers have been delayed! Until they arrive, the heroes in the area will lead the rescue efforts. Save as many lives as you can. Well then... Start!" A buzzer went off and we all started to run out of the doors.

I was thinking about if I even need to do this? 'They wanted me in this fucking school, and now I need to take these dumb exams where I do more sport than I did in two months before joining this class!'

"We'll work as a team as much as possible!" Midoriya is right. If it comes to rescuing, working in teams would be the best. But I already feel like just plummeting down to the ground.

'You know what? I would probably just boss around, so I will be working alone, fuck this shit.' I thought to myself as a prep talk.

I sensed a body, not far away from me, so I changed my direction to the person. It was an elderly woman, laying on the ground.

Rushing to her side, I checked for her pulse.

"Ma'am can you hear me?" She looked up at me, really slowly.

"Hold still I will check on your body, do you lost someone here? Who I need to check on, too?" I talked while closing my eyes, checking over her body for injuries, possible blood cells that are dead or a broken bone, where blood floods where it shouldn't like an internal bleeding. But there were none.

'How dumb can I be? That's an exam you dumb shit, there isn't any danger.'

"Yes, my grandchild. He and I got separated..."

I opened my eyes again, and played along. "We will find him ma'am, everything is going to be fine. Heroes are running everywhere right now, searching for victims. I'm sure we will find him soon." I gave her a smile and stood up. She watched my every move with a questioning look.

I manipulated enough water from the air,
to transport her without moving her body too much.

"You don't have any injuries, but this will be a faster transport for you." I started running after I finished my sentence and the water followed me, transporting the elder woman.

I brought her to the safe zone and placed her slowly on the ground. I ran back after I reassured her that I would find her 'grandson'.

It went on and on like that. I found her 'grandson' after my third round of the place. 'Rescuing' a lot of people, reassuring them that everything will be ok, every time checking if they have injuries, even though I know that they don't, and transporting them with water.

My eyes fell on Deku as I saw him running to the safe place, where my destination would be, too. Behind me were 5 people transported on water that I controlled.

"Hey Deku, how is it going?" I asked him as I slowly put the people down. "Where did you go? You vanished out of nowhere." He asked me as he placed the child down and I checked him.

"You look fine to me." I smiled at the boy. "Please go and sit with the others. Help is on their way, shouldn't take long anymore." He nodded with a grin and went to the back.

"You know that I can't work in a team." I shrugged my shoulders and went back to jogging, Midoriya following me suit.

"How many people did you rescue?" He asked, looking up at me while jogging . I thought for a second "I think about 11. That was my fourth round."

"Woah, how are you so fast?"

"My quirk." He didn't say anything afterwards. After a long time, knowing me, he knows that I wouldn't say anything about my quirk, even if he begged. So he lets the topic drop every time when it's about it.

We stopped jogging when the ground started shaking. "There has been a large-scale terrorist attack by villains." The announcer said. Besides me and Deku, was that fake bitch who sadly is a hottie.

"Everyone, the scenario for the exercises...!"

"Seriously?"

"No boo, the ground shaked because it saw how hot you were with your hero suit" I rolled my eyes.

We couldn't get far from the safe place, so we went back to them. "Hey, look!" Someone exclaimed and we looked to the side. There stood Gang Orca.

"Rescuing and fighting! Can you do everything at the same time?" Ahhh, I get it. He is playing the villain.

"Hey guys, I could make it easy for us all, how about that?" I asked them. Hottie looked to me confused. "What do you mean?"

"Like shutting him down with a blink of an eye. I don't even need to move." Shrugging my shoulders, I said that as if it was nothing. It was for me after all.

His eyes widened but he quickly hid it. "Show me."

"How about I let you feel pain, just so you don't underestimate me the next time." I smirked and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Show me how dangerous you are, pretty girl." He walked closer to me, and now we were only
inches away from each other. I placed a hand on his cheek and leaned closer to his face, holding eye contact with the boy. He didn't resist and leaned forward. I placed my other hand on his chest, he closed his eyes and before our lips met, I stopped. Our lips only brushing each other. He opened his eyes and I moved back.

Hottie looked at me and I gestured him to our surroundings. The clones that would have attacked us a long time ago, weren't moving, standing.

"I have other methods, too, I can show you them later." I winked and went on helping the others with Gang Orca.

1577 words