Good ole exchange

I woke up and found a set of scrubs on the table beside me

After putting my scrubs on I walked out

I noticed they left my hat outside

"Oh yaaay my most prized possession got left behind" I said in disappointment

I walked out and get stopped

"Your on laundry duty"

"Pffft.......oh your serous"

"Yeah I'm serious"

"My good sir....I don't do things I'm told to do I offer my help"

"Well did I ask? No I didn't so get your sorry ass in there and do my laundry"

"If I was in a worse mood your whole operation here.....would be gone. Everyone here would be dead...not my first time killing a group of people"

"You devil!" He yelled and pulled his gun

I bitch slapped him and disarmed him

I had the gun in my hand, then unloaded it and tossed it to another cop

"Whatever your job is I could do it... and do it better"

All he did was look at me with pure anger and walked away after grabbing his gun

"Well I can tell your not a average citizen"

"Well no because I'm not a citizen of the US, I come from the great north. Even then I was more military personal"

"How so?"

"My father, damn him, was Canada's greatest special forces soldier. He could probably take over a full state by himself"

"I see" she said in kinda bored ness

"My dad sent me to this camp full of other kids and they wanted to see what would happen if a bunch of military trained kids do in a secluded mountain. I was one of 7 that survived out of 30"

"That doesn't sound like the Canadian government?"

"Yeah because they hid it from the government"

"Shit, kid that sounded tough"

"I'm just glad my sister didn't go through that."

"So...." she tried to continue

"After that I went home but for some joint American+Canada operation I was sent to Atlanta for a trust thing I guess"

"Well anyway... could you help with the laundry?"

"..............fine" I said reluctantly. Though she wasn't rude so I guess that's Ight

When walking I yawned And ended up in the laundry room

After loads of laundry I hear the floor creak lightly But I pretend that I didn't notice

"I seen your ears twitch, I know you heard me"

I sighed then asked "what you need done boss?"

"I know you. You'd constantly be at the police station or the hospital here. Hell we still have a poster saying you had helped the first responders, hell they just got used to you randomly showing up"

"Yup that sounds like me" I sighed "but that time has passed, I rarely help people now"

"I don't think that's true, I can tell the good ones from the bad ones, and you're definitely the greater ones"

"Where's your proof?" I asked

"We found a body not to far from where we took you, we looked inside the building he was in and he strung up a women and did unspeakable things"