"There's nothing else I would give you," I scoffed. 

"But you'd give me your body?" he asked. 

I opened my mouth but then it closed back up like a fish. 

Would I? 

"You wouldn't sleep with me. You're a virgin, I'm not a good first for you." 

"You know I haven't even checked the stalls for other people," I said. 

He pushed each of the doors and they all opened. Empty. "Would you sleep with me?" he asked. 

"No. Not now," I shrugged. 

"Not now? In the future?" 

"Maybe." 

"Maybe?" His eyebrows shot up. 

"Depends." I have the power here, don't I? He wants me more than I want him. I'm not even sure if I do yet. 

"On what?" 

"On your attitude." 

"Then it's never going to happen." 

"Okay, fine by me. Enjoy the ladies' room." I stood up to leave but he pushed me back on the couch and I fell right back into my seat. 

"You would really sleep with me if I was just... a little nicer?" 

"It's not an offer," I scoffed. "You're the one who wants to sleep with me, apparently." 

"I never said that." 

"You did two seconds ago. You said the words 'I want your body' and asked me if I would sleep with you," I deadpanned. 

"I can't figure out what I want from your body," he admitted, clearly frustrated with himself. 

"What does a person usually want from a person's body?" 

"Sex," he shrugged. 

"Then don't you have your answer?" 

"I do, but I know you won't sleep with me." 

"You underestimate yourself an awful lot for someone so arrogant." 

"So you would?" 

"I said maybe already." 

He glared at me, clearly hating this. I, on the other hand, was loving it. He's somewhat begging me to sleep with him. Who would have thought Caden Locke would beg me for something? 

"You understand the concept of virginity in Cadara, right? It's something precious." 

"So what are you going to do? Wait till marriage?" 

"I'm going to wait till it feels right. With you, nothing feels right. Being alone with you doesn't feel right. Talking to you doesn't feel right." 

"That doesn't mean sleeping with me won't," he retorted. 

"How can I sleep with you if we don't even talk? How am I meant to be comfortable enough?" I scoffed, almost laughing. 

He is being unbelievable and unreasonable right now. "You'll have to trust me." 

"And I don't," I said slowly. 

"You do. You give my opinions too much value to say you don't trust me. You trust me and what I do. Because you know I never go wrong." 

"It's not worth the risk when it comes to my dignity." 

"And virginity has something to do with dignity?" he deadpanned. "Having sex with someone doesn't make you any less dignified." 

"And having sex with you?" I asked. 

"Only if your family finds out. Which, how will they find out?" He arched a brow at me sharply. 

"Are you asking me to sleep with you, Caden?" 

"I'm telling you that I think you're hot and I'm attracted to you more than I like. I'm telling you I would like to sleep with you, I'm not asking you to do anything," he explained. 

"But you are. You're literally asking me if I would sleep with you? What if I say no?" 

"Then I won't ask again." 

"And if I say yes?" We both stared at each other in silence. I stood up, arching a brow at him. "What if I say yes?" 

He stared at me, not knowing what to say. 

"You never go wrong because you always plan ahead. If I say yes, what is your plan, Caden?" I inquired. I'm not worried about losing my virginity to him. That doesn't bother me. What bothers me is someone finding out that it was him who I lost it to. Because if someone finds out, it's only a matter of time until my parents do. Then I'm done for it. 

"To sleep with you," he shrugged. 

"Once?" I asked. 

He blinked. 

"Twice?" 

Nothing. 

"Thrice?" I laughed. 

"However many times it takes." 

"It takes to do what?" 

"To stop obsessing over you," he groaned. "To be done with you for once and for all." 

"And I'm just supposed to be willing to be your little toy?" I questioned, my eyes narrowing. 

"You're supposed to be willing to experience pleasure. The kind no one else can give," he retorted. 

"Can you write that for me on paper? What if I don't like it? I won't lose my virginity for nothing," I scoffed. 

"Then I'll give you a guarantee," he offered. "And if you don't like it..." He exhaled raggedly, dragging his hand down his face. "I can't believe I'm saying it. If you don't like it, then you can tell everybody that Cade Locke asked you to sleep with him." 

My eyebrows shot up while a slow smile formed on my lips. I sat back down, laughing. "Wow. I'll give you a grammy for that performance." 

"A grammy? What performance? I'm being serious." 

"You won't let me do that," I rolled my eyes. 

"I will. I can give you that in writing," he offered. 

I took in a deep breath, thinking about it. Wow, it feels good to have so much power over him. So much that I'm not quite sure what to do with it. 

"If you're done with me, and I'm left unsatisfied, I get to tell everyone that you asked to sleep with me?" I confirmed. "No loopholes?" 

He nodded, "No loopholes." 

I stood up and stepped forward, my face inches from him. "How badly do you want me, Caden?" 

He stared at me without blinking. His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed. He has it bad for me. Caden Lock really wants me. "I don't know. I'm about to fucking find out."

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 11

I love giving her so much power omg I absolutely loved it

next chapter: sleep