Hoyee...stop it zoya... hygienic relationship...you dimwit...you don't know how to speak... hufff..😩

Abhi: two days  back I was searching for this shirt ..hmm..when did you stole this from my closet.

"When I was cleaning and arranging your room I found this shirt and loved it so.." I was telling him shamelessly by dragging the word "so"..

Abhi: so you stolen it...hmm..

"Hey... Mr.Devil...i didn't stolen any money or gold of your's... it's just a shirt ...waise I didn't stolen it because I am your soon to be wife and I have full rights on your things which you had" I said boldly.

Abhi(naughtyly): Then I think I too have rights on you...waise when did you planned to give me a healthy kiss.

He wispered huskily against my ear while his gaze was lingering on my lips with a frisky smile on his face. I just wanted to hide my face from him...

"Vo...Abhi..mein..."

He leaned more closer to my lips and was about to kiss me...

Knock...

Knock...

"Cutiee... open the door" it's bhabhi.

"Tell me when will you kiss me" he asked me teasingly.

"A-Abhi...let me go...bhabhi is waiting outside"I said...

"Tik hai...I am leaving you now but not next time" he said with a smirk and got up from me and further added...

Abhi: here wear this dress...as I thought you will comfortable in this.

He said and opened the door, left to his room.when did he brought it here...uff...zoya when you were so busy in ogling at his handsome face then why would you notice what's there in his hands.

Uff...

Bhabhi(playfully): so cutiee.. morning morning mushy...mushy..

"Nahi... bhabhi..he just came to give me the dress" I said smiling shyly.

Bhabhi: ok..ok...I just came to check on you whether you got ready or not. Looks like you will take one hour to get ready and I think you will be late as usual.

"No... bhabhi...I will get ready in half an hour" I assured her.

Bhabhi: ok then, I will be back in half an hour.

I bobbed my head and she left my room. I quickly took a shower, dried my hair and wore the ethereal blue color embellished couture gown which Abhi gave me and put on a simple necklace on my neck. Mean while bhabhi came and told me that all were waiting for us. So I checked last time at my reflection on mirror and left.

By the time we reached dev was crying... bhabhi ran to him and tried to clam him but no...he is not listening to anyone...I too walked to him and was going to take him in my arms but Abhi took him before me and said..

Abhi: what happened my champ..why are you crying?

He cooed him while wiping his tears...

Dev: I t-too wanted to p-put...mehendi on my hands.

He said in his cute baby language..I smiled at him and said..

"Ok..then my little dev..who is stopping you from applying it" I asked him

Dev: Thy..

He pointed towards my friends nd I glared at them...

" Don't worry about them I will apply mehendi to you" y said in his baby language.