Chapter 8 : The Wedding

Today was the day of our wedding and when I tell you I'm so fucking scared. I was now getting ready to wear my wedding dress which was so white. I unfortunately had bridesmaids which were my sisters and future sisters in law, I didn't want them but Xavier forced me so he could get groomsmen. Luckily I made all of them wear basic dress to make them look less beautiful than me . We decided to have the wedding in a field which had a open and outdoor chapel, we need the space because we had invited almost everyone from business partners to the most important mafia members so our wedding had around 1500 to 1750 guests and they all were setting on blankets to make it seem more cute.

Now I was slipping into my dress which was a little bit heavy but it's not a bad heavy. I quickly wore my silver and white heels, my hair and makeup was already done. For the wedding I would be wearing the Greek Mafia crown to go with the wedding but me and Xavier made crowns for every mafia, every child of ours had around 12 crowns each, 12 braclets and Dior and I had 12 necklaces and diamonds rings. We had to represent our wealth somehow and this was the most unique and memorable way.

Though the triplets are in a hotel room with three nannies and 7 guards being in the mafia is not a joke especially owning four of the most dangerous and high ranked mafias. So Banks is in the wedding since everyone knows about him and not the triplets yet. Eventually we headed outside everyone starts standing in their positions and my dad leads me down the aisle while Every Kind Of Way starts playing.

We slowly but eventually make it to the cute chapel and the moment was so cute

Skip until they say I do cause they had to say their vows in English, Italian, Spanish, Greek and Latin for everyone to understand so please bare with me.

" Mallory Lyn Night take Xavier Monette to be your lawfully wedded husband until death separates you" the priest asked.

"I do" I said while crying.

"Do you Xavier Monette take Mallory Lyn Night to be your lawfully wedded wife until death separates you" the priest asked Xavier.

"I do" he said.

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife. Let me introduce Mrs and Mr Monette" he said and the crowd erupted of cheers and whistles

Before the priest could you may kiss the bride, Xavier had already beat him to the punch and had me in his arms, lip to lip with him.

We eventually stopped and headed towards the hotel for the reception and I had to change into a white jump suit that looked more me. While I changed I quickly went to check on the triplets who were sound asleep, I made sure to pump as much as I can cause I'm gonna get wasted.

I quickly headed towards the reception area to find a fight. Apparently somehow someone decided it would be funny to play the whole sex tape, they actually ruined my wedding. I just took three bottles of wine and found a random room before anyone could find me.

After almost three hours of wallowing in self pity Xavier found her passed out

I felt someone pick me up and start slowly walking with me. I immediately get tense until.

"Love, relax it's me" I heard Xavier say.

I just ignored him and snuggled into him, he was my safe haven at this point. I wasn't even in the mood to talk after my disaster of a reception, we eventually reached the car and I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep......

Waking to three babies crying and a huge headache was not fun. I had to go pump the bad milk out while feeding all of them at different times the good milk, by time I was done feeding, changing and bathing them Dior was the last one to fall asleep. I slowly walked into my room and stripped. I didn't even take a glance at the mirror, I hopped into the shower and took a 45 minute shower while listening to Billie Eilish.

When I hopped out and tried getting ready I noticed all of my stuff was gone in the bathroom, I ran to my closet everything was gone expect a black tracksuit and my fluffy black wolf slippers. I wore them and slowly discovered everything was gone except for the babies nursery that's when I found only one car in the garage, I panicked and star loading the triplets in the car.

I took everything I needed for the babies and saw a address in the car. It took me about 40 minutes until I reached tall black gates, I recognized four guards from my house. The gates suddenly open to this long driveway that had black, green, white and red roses along it. I slowly drive up to see a gray and white mansion that seemed to have at least three floors, I arrive at the door to be met by my husband and son.

"What the fuck is going" I said while exiting my car.

"Welcome home honey" he said while holding house keys.

"What do you mean" I said while being utterly confused.

"This is our new LA house. It has three floors, 17 bedrooms which are all ensuite, 3 kitchens, 3 offices for you and me, a game room, bowling alley, theater room, indoor pool and also outdoor pool, a race track, basketball field, tennis court, dance studio, music room and studio, art studio, two ball rooms and our own cute but small medical ward" he explained.

"This is our house" I squealed while jumping on him.

He led me inside and three maids took the triplets to their separate rooms on the second floor since it was the children's floor. I saw Banks chasing Diablo and Angel through the windows, this house seemed perfect for our family of 6.

"Do you want to test out the bed Mrs Monette" Xavier asked while slipping a hand into my shirt.

"Oh yess, I do" I said while running to our new bedroom..........

I'll try uploading as much as I can even though my tests are starting around the 8th of March but I'll try writing whenever I'm available. I love you my symphonies😘low-key almost at 150 reads after two chapters since we reached 100. Get us to 150 I'll upload at least two chapters and maybe a teaser about the sequel.