Chapter 2 : The Seductress

Walking back into the house, I changed my whole attitude and demonour. I was in my seductive mode, Xavier was going to yearn and crave me. I found them going to sit down for dinner, when I saw Monica in my old seat which was next to Xavier and my father. "Monica please move from my seat, I was here before you honey" I smirked.

She silently moved into a seat next to our mother. I sat down and placed my hand onto Xavier's thigh. He started taking deep breathes, he was breathing got shallower slowly. "Could someone get me and Xavier 2 bottles of Hennessey, that's still your favorite right" I said. He silently nodded, I started drawing circles near his crotch, his breathing started hitching. We started eating dinner and I had succeeded in making Xavier drank and horny, Xavier's little buddy more like big buddy was ready for action. I slipped my hands inside of his pants and started brushing his cock.

After finishing the 2nd bottle, I suggested that Xavier should help me get to my hotel since I didn't want them knowing I have a house plus knowing Xavier and his kind heart wouldn't allow me to go alone . We took my car to a random expensive hotel. I quickly got a queen suite for us and ordered more drinks, I dragged him upstairs. "Xavier, I knew you want me and you can have but promise to leave Monica" I slurred out. "I promise to leave Monica Night for you, she was cheating on me either way" he said while taking off my dress. I was glad I recorded that, I carefully placed the phone on a night side and started recording.

Poor Xavier didn't know what was going to happen and I spiked his drinks. He won't remember a thing tomorrow, he started sucking on my nipples. He sure knew how to pleasure a woman, "Stop wasting time" I said while ripping his pants.

We were fully naked and I didn't wasted time. I started riding him, while he was kissing my neck. We were two beasts that missed each other, "Shit, Mallory. I'm coming" he said

I didn't care, I rode him faster. I felt warm liquid in my womanhood, Xavier didn't even waste time, he flipped us over and that's when everything went blank.

The next morning

I woke up to hands wrapped around my wasted, I quickly realized that I slept with Xavier. I need to leave before he wakes up luckily Xavier was a heavy sleeper unlike me. I slowly got out of bed, I quickly wore my dress from last night and took my phone. I wrote a little note to torture him.

Thanks for the night Xavier, I enjoyed fucking you for almost 5 hours. Say hi to Monica for Me.

Xoxo💋MLN

I left the note on his phone and I rushed downstairs to my car without being spotted. I had already called a IT team to hack the hotel camera's and deleted the footage of me and him. There would be no proof of us ever happening, my IT team also sold the recording and video to many blogs. We removed my face and changed my voice, seeing it was 5 am. I'm sure by 8am everyone would know what he did.

I drove home with a smirk on my face, entering my house with a smile was unusual. My staff thought I was crazy, I gave them a day off. I went upstairs took a shower. While picking out a outfit I choose a red pant suit and did red look for my makeup. I curled my hair into messy waves and wore black heels. I took my black LV bag and went downstairs to find out that my maids cooked me breakfast before they left. Even though some of them live in the servant houses behind the masion.

I quickly grabbed my breakfast and lunch, took my Lamborghini Aventador which was solid black and headed to my new building which was for my clothing brand which I was launching three new collections. I checked the time and it was around 7 am which means I would be a work around 7:45. I got to work, my PA took my things out the car and followed me towards the 20th floor. By the time we got to my office after 10 minutes, I quickly called my parents and siblings through a private number.

I turned on the news and saw my master piece had been noticed. "You should turn on the news, it's bad." I said while low-key snickering. I dropped the call knowing my mother would call a family meeting and tell my assistant to tell me. I ate my breakfast and started reviewing the designs of everything, after 7 hours of being in peace. I approved all the designs and changed some of the colors.

"Ummm, Miss. Your mother called saying you should come over immediately" my shy PA Melissa  told me. I nodded and started getting my things ready to leave unfortunately I had to bring security with since someone leaked a photo of my car. I reached my car and headed towards the estate, I arrived after a hour and 30 minutes though I was listening to Summer Walker, Jhené Aiko, Doja Cat and H.E.R. I told my security to stay outside, I removed my blazer to reveal a deep v neck body suit. LA was so hot, I was dying while walking into the house.

Screaming could be heard and crying, Monica was screaming at Xavier who I honestly did a lot of damage on. He had hickeys everywhere, I secretly smirked inside. "Why did you call me cause I'm not needed." I asked in a monotone voice.

"Your apart of this family, you need to accept it. We have to find out who leaked the video and recording" my father yelled.

"How stupid could you be Xavier, you cheated on me with a whore" Monica yelled while tears were pouring down her face.

"I'm not getting involved in with this family ever again . Please don't ever contact my PA again and I'm leaving. I actually have a empire to run" I said while scrolling through Instagram.

"Mallory I have stomach cancer that's why I forced you to come home. I didn't want to tell everyone like this but I need my children with me" my mother said while crying.

I left the house and got into my car, went home while thinking about the situation. My mother dropped a heavy bomb on us, did she expect her having cancer to stop me treating them this way. I decided for the next couple of months to play happy family with them.