Chapter 1 : Back Home

Being back in Los Angeles felt weird after being away for almost 7 years, I've accomplished so much in 7 years but to be back at where my demons are. Is a hard thing, but eventually everyone at some point has to face their demons. Los Angeles used to be my favorite place on earth until I met Xavier Monette 7 years ago, that man was my world until he broke me.

I cleared my thoughts as I entered my well hidden mansion, years of hard work helped me get this house. I built it from the ground it took 2 years and 65 million to get this house. Walking through the large doors, made me feel at ease. None of my family or friends knew where this house is, I wanted no one to know my house location.

Seeing my staff stand before me was annoying, "Don't waste my time, get back to work. You don't need to greet me" I said while walking towards the staircase.

My house had everything I needed and it was spacious for no reason, my whole family could live with me if I wanted to. I went to the second floor which belonged to me only, I wanted to make the house three floors but it would've been a waste of money and time. Walking past the halls which were filled with pictures of me, my awards and newspapers articles of me.

Passing the five bedrooms, my office, the gym and threatre room until I reached the end of hall stopping before my solid black door which was my bedroom door. I entered the room placed my bags on the couch near my bed, I started running a bath to calm down. Jet lag was starting to come, I need to adjust the time difference between LA and Rome.

Switching on the TV, while packing my clothes into the walk in closet. I quickly heard my name and focused on the TV

"Apparently the heiress Mallory Lyn Night has returned to LA after almost 7 years, the heiress left unexpectedly when she was 14 years old" spoke the news lady

"She has become a billionaire and one of the world's most richest woman. She has a successful beauty line,clothing line, and hair brand line which is worth over 75 billion each. She has trading, shipping, and weaponry companies which are 120 billion each. This young woman has built her career at the age of 20. "the woman said

" We hope to see more of her in the future, here are photos of her leaving the airport "she exclaimed.

They showed photos of me in my sweats leaving the airport while I was wearing shades. My hair was in a sleek pony tail and I was drinking coffee.

I ignored the TV and finished packing my clothes, my make up, shoes, my bags and jewelry. All the shelves and cabins were filled, I walked out and took my toiletries and packed them nicely in the toilet. I quickly hopped in the bathtub, I was mentally preparing myself for tonight.

I had to attend a family gathering, which would mean my mother invited everyone, I was not ready to answer people. But I had no choice, my mother practically found me after 6 years and forced me to come home. No one knew that I had built a house or even had companies in LA, until a few weeks ago when my old PA leaked information about my whereabouts and company locations.

I'm currently in the process of getting a lawsuit against, the poor idiot is going to be in debt for life. While hopping out of the bath, I looked into the mirror and saw my large black rose tattoo which was in the middle of my back. It look beautiful in the light. I did my skin care routine and wore my undergarments, now I need to find the perfect dress.

I took out a deep v neck dress, that had a open thigh slit. It was a black slick dress and had an open back, the dress was perfect to show case my tattoos and body. I quickly put it on and the dress clung to my body like a second skin, I quickly curled my silver hair which was a lace front. I did my makeup and picked out silver heels. I looked into the mirr and saw perfection, my tattoo in between my breasts, thigh, hand, back and ankle showed off beautifully.