45

Youngjae POV

''Thank you for your help, I really own you something'', I said to my old boss. He chuckled and gave me a hug before he answered: ''It's fine, Jae. I really liked you and I'm happy that you found someone who likes you.''
I blushed and smiled at him. We were in the workers room where I was getting ready for the date. Not gonna lie, I was literally dying because of excitement. It's been a few years already and I'm scared to make a mistake-

''Okay Jae, I think he's here'', my boss said and I looked into the mirror again. Wasn't I too overdressed? I mean the white, maybe oversized shirt which was actually pretty comfortable and the black jeans were fine but-
I looked at my throat and thought about what Jaebum might say about the black choker around it. Mark really liked it and said Jaebum would love to see me like that. I was way too stressed and nervous so I just agreed.

''Youngjae, come out! Jaebum is waiting for you!''

I heard barking and smiled. My former boss was too loud and now the dogs went crazy. For a second I forgot about Jaebum and ran out of the room, just to walk into him. I looked into the dark eyes of my date and blushed again. We were way too close...

''Ready, sunnie?'', he smiled and took my hand. I just nodded, being scared to say something inappropriate or weird.
''Thank you for letting him stay at yours and caring for him'', the owner of the shop we were in talked to Jaebum and he bowed.
''Thank you for caring for him as well! I couldn't pick him up if you weren't so helpful...''- ''Ah, no need to thank me. He always was something like a son to me so... I'm glad. And now go, have fun or I'll kick you out.''

We laughed and finally left.
''So, w-what are we gonna do?'', I stuttered. The older kissed my cheek while walking and smiled.

''It's a surprise, sunnie.''

i somehow thought about youngjae in I guess never ever era? I don't actually remember-