15

Jaebum POV

''Hey, you're Jinyoung's friend, right? I'm Jaebum.''
I smiled and looked at the two friends. One of them grinned at me, while the other looked scared and unable to speak. That was Jinyoung's friend I thought I'll never meet. I guess there's always a first time.
''Yes, that's my friend. I thought you wanted to meet him, because... you know...''
I simply nodded before I looked at the younger one again. His hair was hazelnut brown, his eyes, which were focused on his shoes, were like a beautiful brown sea and his sweater was oversized but seemed really comfortable which made the male in front of me cuter and prettier at the same time.
''Soo- what's your name?'', I asked after a quick pause. He looked up from the ground and our eyes met so that he froze. After Jinyoung saw that, he put his arm around him and answered for him: ''Youngjae. Don't worry, he's going to be more talkative after you two got to know each other better.''
Again, I smiled and nodded. Actually I wanted to talk to Youngjae now but I knew he was scared and I also had work to do so I told them that I'll do some shots and come back.
Jinyoung agreed, while Youngjae was as quiet as a mouse. It would be cute if it wasn't because of his phobia.

Youngjae POV

After Jaebum went away, I finally got some air and tried to speak but my voice cracked so that literally the whole staff asked if I need some water. I declined with a forced laugh and went back to Mark's car where I sat down and thought about what just happened. Normally I start to cry after I meet someone I didn't know before but something made me stay calm... Well, as calm as I could be around unknown people.
Also his name sounded familiar. Jaebum... I knew that name but I somehow forgot how.

Jaebum...
Jaebum...
Jaebum...

''Youngjae?''
The deep voice of Jaebum brought me back to reality but it was so unexpected that a high pitched scream came out of my mouth. Embarrassed about my reaction, I looked away and hid my red cheeks. The older one just laughed, mumbled cute and sat down next to me.
''So Youngjae... Jinyoung wanted me to meet you and get to know you. Any ideas what we could talk about?''
I don't know how he did that but I smiled, looked at him and said: ''Maybe just some information about the other one? It's always a good start I think.''
So we started talking about ourselves, laughed, made jokes, and were actually really happy.
And that for 4 hours.

I still can't believe how easily I trusted him and how relaxed I was while talking...

Double update because I wanna thank pushyinred for correcting chapter 14 and 15. Thank you and love you <333