42

3rd person POV

Meanwhile, Youngjae was sitting next to Jaebum's bed, holding his hand and still crying. He was so scared about him that he just couldn't stop the tears. His heart was beating way too fast because of the stress and his feelings for the older.
''Please wake up, Hyung...'', he whispered.

''You know... I'm pretty scared right now. There are way too many thoughts and I can pick one of them. First, I'm scared because of my parents. What if the police asks me about them, I'll tell them and then they'll kill my loves? Then I'm scared that you won't wake up. That you'll just leave me. And then I'm scared because...''

The younger sighed, looked on the closed eyes of the sleeping one and said: ''Because I really like you. L-like feelings liking. N-not just friends-''
He started crying again, looked at the ground and didn't know that Jaebum was awake till he heard how someone moved. Youngjae immediately looked up and starred at the other who was smiling at him. Way too shocked because Jaebum heard every single word, he couldn't move at all. He just starred at the man he liked and couldn't figure out what he was actually feeling at the moment.

Happy? Scared? Relieved? Confused?

''So you like me, huh?'', Jaebum chuckled. Youngjae's face turned red and he panicked before nodding. He couldn't think straight right now and lying was bad, so he had to agree.
But the reaction of the older was different from what he expected. He thought, he'd be disgusted, would reject him...

But instead, Jaebum used his other hand to get on Youngjae's cheek, smiled and said: ''I like you too, Jae.''

*confession song starts playing*
ALSO I think I'll give you like two or three more chapters now because idk
have fun