Thinking of You

A/n: Hey guys here is the first chappie, hope you like it! <3

P.S: Sadly I dont own fairy tail and if I did it would be one wack anime/manga and this took place just after Nirvanna.
———————————————————————

A/n: Hey guys here is the first chappie, hope you like it!

Sadly I dont own fairy tail and if I did it would be one wack anime/manga and this took place just after Nirvanna.

Normal POV:

It was just like any other day in Fairy Tail. Gray and Natsu throwing punches and horrible insults at eachother; which ends with the whole guild getting into a huge brawl. Erza eating her strawberry cake that is soon squished by one of the poor people involed in the brawl creating more chaos. The only people who aren't involved in the fight are Wendy, Carla, Lucy, Happy, and the Thunder God Tribe minus Laxus. Lucy and Wendy are casually talking about "girl stuff" and recent missions, Happy telling Carla about all the different kinds of fish he's eaten, and the Thunder Legion looking down on the now wrecked guild hall and all the idiots who ruined it, talking about how stupid they are to be fighting all the time. Except Bickslow who is staring down at the residential blonde celestial mage with a look of adoration.

Bixlow's POV:

There she is in all her blonde glory. The girl who brutally kicked my ass during the Fantasia parade "incident" (with Loki's help if that makes me seem less like a weakling) a while ago. She's just casually sitting and talking normally over all the chaos going on behind her and Wendy. Honestly I've had a crush on her ever since that day, I also made a vow that day to protect her no matter what happens, no matter what the circumstance, I will always make sure she is safe.

"Bickslow... Hey Bickslow! Are you even listening to me!?" Evergreen screams and I look at her surprised and confused as to why she is yelling. "Bix I've been calling your name for like a minute, what were you thinking so hard about?" She asks.

"Oh... nothing." I reply trying to sound unsuspicious.

"Well as I was saying we should go home because one; I don't want to stay unti the guild falls apart. Two;master is bound to come out to yell at these idiots any minute now, and three its getting late." she says.

"I agree," says Freed. "Master can be quite scary when these ibiciles destroy the guild hall and distract him from his endless amounts of paperwork."

"Yeah okay lets go." I say, suddenly in the mood to flee from this doomed place.

We all get up and walk down the stairs and past the huge fight, dodgeing flying people every now and then, to the doors and out into the now calm streets of Magnolia. Just as we get about 200 meters away from the guild we can hear master screaming at the guild to stop fighing and clean up the mess they'd made. 'Wow perfect timing Ever' I thought.