Bio

(Note, for plot reasons i am gonna change the ages of some of the R6S Operators, the timeline remains the same, just changing the age)

PASSWORD REQUIRED:

[______]

[******]

ACCESS GRANTED

WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW FILE?

Y - N

[Y] - N

ACCESSING FILE

UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS - SPECIAL DARK OPERATIONS DIVISION

Name: (Y/N) G. Hunter

Rank: Staff Sergeant

Callsign: Ghost

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Relationship status: Single

Nationality: American

Citizenship: United States and United Kingdom

Father: Daniel G. Hunter

Mother: Rose H. Hunter

Step Father: Mike "Thatcher" Baker

Bio: Born in New York was the only child of Daniel and Rose Hunter. His Father is an Ex-Marine and an Loving Father to his Family, His Mother is an Ex-Navy Corpsman and a Doctor. Quickly rose up on the top of his class and graduated Collage at the age of 15. Was known to be quiet, Intelligent, kind, and shy until a White Mask raided an resort during his Birthday and killed both of his parents. After the death of his parents was found by S.A.S. Mike "Thatcher" Baker While hiding from the Masks. Mike Adopted (Y/N) But to keep him safe, decided not to change his last name in fear the Masks will come after him if Mike's Information manage to get to Mask Hands. After the Death of his parents became cold and started to train with the help of Mike. In the age of 17 decided to follow his Father's steps and joined the US Marines, Mike tried to convinced (Y/N) To join the S.A.S. But honored his decision to continue his Father's Legacy. In the age of 19, Quickly became a Force Recon and caught the attention of the brass. In the age of 20, was offered to create an Elite Unit along with multiple other Marines. After accepting the offer he was tasked to lead the S.D.O.D. Nicknamed "Ghost Raiders". After a month the 1st fireteam quickly accomplished 32 Missions, Shortly after started to work along side multiple Branches and Agency's. After completing Multiple Missions in a young age, these Marines started to become legends around the world. Known to respect everyone and hate those who harm, he has a cold attitude around people he hasn't met or doesn't know. But around his squad, Fellow Marines, Fellow Military Personal, Fellow Operators and Fellow Co Workers, he had a personality of being happy, Caring, and kind. Doesn't take off his mask unless alone, with his squamates or Fellow Marines. The only people who knows about the existence of this team is the US, Canadian, UK, France, Germany, leaders. top generals, and Assigned Agency Directors. The S.D.O.D. will remain classified from all other task forces including rainbow.

Appearance: