They're a mix of dark purple and blue, and they almost cover the numerous hickeys he left along my neck as well. I lift the hem of my shirt a little to see more bruises the size of the pads of his fingers on my hips.

I feel like my soul left my body last night, and was watching everything. Him bending me over the counter, or fucking me against the wall.

Actually I should say fucking me into the wall because my back is so fucking sore.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were bruises there too.

Fuck.

That's so hot.

I brush my teeth and take a couple painkillers for my headache and sore muscles, putting the bottle back on the counter before picking up my hairbrush.

I quickly wash my face and brush my hair, almost flinging the hairbrush in the direction of the doorway when the light flicks on by itself.

I flick my eyes up to the mirror and see Harry standing against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest and looking at me through the mirror.

Wiping the edges of my mouth to get rid of the toothpaste I put the towel on the counter, turning around to face him.

It looks like he's had another shower, his hair is still slightly damp and he has a few strands hanging down into his face.

He's wearing a tighter black t-shirt which is hugging his biceps fucking perfectly right now, and he paired them with a matching pair of track pants.

He's got no business getting me worked up by literally wearing clothes.

Fuck.

Get a grip, they're just pants.

He clears his throat and snaps me from my daydreaming, making me look back up at his face. He's smirking at me again.

One day is face is going to get stuck like that.

"Does your face ever get tired of looking at me like that?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Not when you look at me like that." he says, walking closer to me.

Was I staring too long?

I shrug my shoulders and look back into the mirror, the light now making the bruises more apparent.

I normally would freak out over something like this, but I just can't get over how fucking hot it is. And knowing they're from his hands.

He stands directly behind me, pressing his crotch against my ass as he leans forward to kiss my neck.

He moves my hair to the other shoulder, and I keep my eyes on him while he presses light kisses over the bruises he can reach from behind me.

I can tell he woke up in a good mood.

"Harry." I whisper as he takes a light hold of my hips, pulling them back towards him.

He hums into my neck, grinding himself against my ass. "Yeah?"

My breath gets stuck in my throat when one of his hands reaches down between my legs, barely touching me over my underwear.