18* - Past

'Seems somebody put out the moon
Now the road is a minefield
I can't follow the way she moves
I can't see past the shadows'

Song: Drive My Soul - Lights

*You'll know when to listen to the song :).

Past.
Callen's POV.

When I woke up in the morning and my head was throbbing, I almost couldn't get to the bathroom fast enough

I thought I'd sobered up enough with the water and the nice distraction from Harry, but apparently not.

Things happened so fast last night and I barely remember it.

I know we sat in my room for a while and ate, then went to the roof. I don't remember what happened between there and when we came back down, until he fucked me sober.

I'm already feeling nauseous, and I need to go to the bathroom.

I flung the covers off of my body and was met with sore muscles I didn't even know I had.

I was only wearing my underwear and a shirt when I fell asleep after showering again with Harry, and I just hope he doesn't hear me right now.

My body fucking hates me.

Whatever I ate last night was now in the toilet and I grimace at the thought of it.

I've got bathrooms attached to both bedrooms so it's far enough away. Leaning my head back against the wall beside the toilet, I wipe the side of my mouth and flush the toilet as quiet as I can while gripping the counter to help pull myself up to stand.

I didn't turn on the light because it's so fucking bright with the sunrise right now, the light reflecting off the yellow of my walls and directly into the bathroom.

When I turn around and look in the mirror I'm almost shocked, I look somewhat unrecognizable. My hair is a mess but that's normal, especially after a night where I drank what feels like an entire bottle of liquor.

My eyes are stuck on the bruises scattered along my jaw and neck, and I reach my hand out to touch them.

Did he grab me that hard?

I'm not complaining, I definitely enjoyed it.

I just didn't think it was hard enough to leave bruises that look like this.