chapter 22 ~ geriatric viagroid

Start from the beginning

I made my way over to the L where I figured I would find Mickey. 

As I walked down the path, a loud bang and a gunshot came flying my way. I quickly ducked, looking up to find him sitting on one of the beams, gun in hand.

"I'm going to ignore you trying to kill me because I need your help" I yelled, stepping back so I could see him clearly.

"Why? What'd you do?" He asked as I rolled my eyes. Why would he assume I did anything?

"Do you know that guy you beat up at the bar? He wants me to sneak into his mansion to steal a bunch of his shit" I laughed"He's loaded and said I could take whatever I want. You want in?" 

He seemed to think for a moment before shooting a few more bullets towards my feet. I jumped back in surprise, looking back up to flip him off.

"Can I bring my cousins?" He asked to which I quickly agreed."I don't know what you see in that geriatric viagroid"

"He buys me shit, orders room service" I shrugged as he shot off a few more rounds. "And he's not afraid to kiss me"

"I'll swing the van around in a bit, but you're driving" He muttered. I nodded my head before taking off towards the house.

God, why the fuck would I say that?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank god you're here" Fiona sighed as I walked into the kitchen. "Debbie locked herself in the bathroom and she'll only talk to you"

That's all I needed to hear before I took off up the stairs.

"Debbie, it's me" I called quietly. My heart broke at the sound of her crying behind the door.

"They put ketchup on my chair. It was in front of everyone" She sobbed.

Shit, teeangers girls could be assholes.

"They're pretty and boy's notice them" She went on as I slid my back down the door.

"Debbie stop. You're beautiful okay? Who gives two shits about what those girls say" I whispered. "And they won't be pretty after I beat the crap out of them"

She slowly opened the door to reveal her puffy and red face. I quickly pulled her into a hug, letting her wipe her snot all over my shoulder.

"You are so much better than those girls" I smiled, holding her face in my hands. I placed a kiss to her head before we made our way back down the stairs.

I poured her a glass of water as I walked outside to find my entire family knee-deep in dirt.

Guess they still haven't found Aunt Ginger...

Fiona passed me a shovel as I began helping my siblings dig through our backyard.

"This place smells like a sewer" I gagged, trying my best to not breathe in the fumes. I had only been digging for less than an hour and I was already ready to throw up.

"Cassie" Ian called as he nodded his head towards the driveway. I followed his eyes to where a van was currently pulling in.

Guess we were really about to do this.

"Hurry up ginger, we got shit to do" Mickey yelled as he tossed me the car keys.

"Cassie! We're all in this together" Fiona snapped as I just shrugged my shoulders. I handed my brother the shovel before racing off towards the vehicle.

"What the fuck are you guys digging up?" Iggy laughed as he peeked out from behind the chair.

I shoved the keys into the ignition, before adjusting my mirrors. The last two weeks Mandy had been teaching me how to drive, but to say the least I still sucked.

I sent him a smirk before putting the van in drive.

"A dead body"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I backed the car into the driveway of Ned's house and holy shit, he wasn't lying when he said he lived in a mansion.

I watched as Mickey's cousins pulled out a bag of guns and that was definitely not the road we were taking.

"No! No guns. It's just a drunk old lady in there" I snapped quietly. I watched the three of them sneak up to the house before Mickey came running back over.

He quickly pressed his lips to mine before taking off back through the garage.

A smile rose on my face as I tried to contemplate what just happened.

Mickey kissed me.....like he actually kissed me.

I sat back in my chair, nodding to the music before three loud bangs rang from the house. Holy shit, those were fucking gun shots

"No fucking way!" I heard Mickey yell as the three of them came jumping back into the van.

"Holy shit Mickey, you got shot" 

"Yes I know I got shot, just fucking drive"

I quickly put the car in drive before speeding back down the road. I would occasionally send glances back to his cousins who we're trying to stop the bleeding.

It wasn't like we could take him to a hospital so I had to call the one person I knew would help.

"If it isn't the toughest guy in Chicago" Ned laughed as Iggy and I placed him down on the counter. I mean Iggy did most of the work since I was as strong as my brother Liam.

"What the fuck, Cassie!" Fiona yelled as she looked between myself and a bleeding Mickey. "Carl, who the hell is that?"

We all turned our heads to find some professional looking lady standing in our living room.

"I'm Brittney Sturges, from Child Protective Services"

No fucking way....

A/N I lowkey feel like my boy Iggy deserves more recognition lmao