"What is it?" asked Snape, speaking out of Dumbledores shadow. His black robes swirled around his feet as he stepped forward.

"You might think I'm crazy, and trust me I thought I was going mad at first myself," said Jess lightly, trying to prepare them but doing her best to not sound mad, "but I've been having these strange visions. Visions of things I've never seen."

"Don't ever think you are crazy in my presence Miss Clarke," said Dumbledore immediately, gesturing her to sit at the chair opposite his desk. She obeyed and sat down, glad that they were willing to listen to her instead of dismissing it, and Dumbledore returned to his chair, Snape standing beside him. "How often have you been getting them?" asked Dumbledore seriously. She was amazed that he had accepted this so quickly. The only reason she could think of was that he had simply seen everything in the magical world so could not be phased.

"I don't know, it's hard to note down," Jessica explained, rubbing her arm nervously over the sleeve of her new Hogwarts Quidditch Jersey, "They've only happened at random times, mostly when I'm close to people or touching them."

Snape eased forward, his hands perched together at the fingertips. "Do you remember what you have seen?" He asked inquisitively.

"Yes," she answered, "but, they haven't made much sense, only three have really been long and clear enough for me to see anything, and those are the recent ones."

"So they're getting stronger...what were they?" Dumbledore asked as if lining up pieces of a puzzle before attempting to solve it.

"Well, the most recent one was last night. I saw Filch hang up an educational decree on a wall, I couldn't read it but I know I felt really uneasy about it in the vision. The first one..the first one..." she started telling them. In recent context, she found the first one even worse to think about now than she had the first time she had it. Oh, she prayed these visions were meaningless...part of PTSD or something.

"Yes..." Snape pushed her.

Jessica took a deep breath and exhaled out calmly, rubbing her knees out of anxiety. "In the first one Fred, Fred Weasley,  was lying on the ground. Dead I think, or at least unconscious. I think it may have been at Hogwarts somewhere...I've been trying to see where but all the rubble in the vision made it unrecognisable."

"And you said this happened when you get into close proximity to people correct?" Snape asked sarcastically, though it didn't really come through much in his monotone voice, "So when was this Miss Clarke? Last night perhaps, sneaking around in the moonlight?"

"Severus..." mumbled Dumbledore.

"Yes, most of them have been when I'm near someone. How did you know I was with Fred last night?" Jessica asked, alarmed at the thought of Snape seeing her and Fred go into that room and only coming out two hours later.

"I am everywhere at all times," Snape replied warningly, his black eyes narrowing down at her.

"and the third Jessica," Dumbledore pressed on.

She had her back up now, wondering why Snape had been so petty to bring it up as he should've given them detention straight away if he had seen them. He hated most of the students and took pride in telling them off wherever he could, so why did he not do it with them?