Chapter 9

"Y/N!" I shouted at Y/N trying to reach her with my hand.

"F/N!!!" Y/N said trying to reach me with as much as she can but,...I was too late. She vanished from my sight in the clutches of...that thing. She's gone...I'm alone...In a world that I hardly know.

My vision goes blurry like opening my eyes in a chlorine pool. I feel little warm rain drops go down my face. My nose can't sense a scent from the cold weather around me and...I'm just standing still in shock. 

"HUMAN!!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?!?" asked the skeleton wearing a blue bandana. I went down onto my knees and covered my face with my two hands.

"No...I was too late." I said to him choking on my own guilt. Another skeleton came up to me and tried to comfort me. He was wearing a yellow dress-like outfit and wearing a little cape.

"Hey, it's going to be alright." I felt his hands on my shoulder and uncovered my face to see him. My vision was still blurry, but I could still see him in front of me. "We'll try to save your friend and bring her back here." He said to me and gave me a hug. The blue skeleton joined in the hug.

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME HUMAN?" He asked me.

"I'm F/N, what about you guys?"

"I'M BLUEBERRY, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BLUE!!!" Damn he's loud. He reminds me so much of me.

"I'm Dream and the one investigating the scene is Ink." Okay, wait a minute...

"Are you guys by any chance the Star Sanses?" I asked him.

"YES WE ARE!!!" Blue answered for Dream.

"I'm guessing Red told you about us." Dream said and put his hand on the back of his skull.

"Actually, no. Y/N told me about you guys." I said to Dream and Blue. They looked a little surprised about the source of the information.

"Y/N?" Dream asked me.

"Yeah, she's huge fans of you guys and knows more about the AU's then any other person I've ever met." I think Dream and Blue looked confused about what I just said.

"Hey guys, what's with those looks on your faces?" Ink said with a laughing tone.

"How is that even possible?" Dream said to me and now Ink has the same face as them.

"We never even heard of her until now as far as I'm aware." Dream said out loud.

"What are you talking about?" Ink asked Dream, more concerned than before.

"Does the name Y/N ring a bell for you?" Dream asked Ink. Ink put his fingers onto his chin and tried to think.

"Hmm...Nope!" Ink answered to his friend.

"WHY ARE YOU ASKING THE FORGETFUL ONE THIS QUESTION?!" Blue shouted at Dream.

"I don't know any Y/N's either." Dream said out loud.

"Guys, we're getting off track here. We need to come up with a plan to save Y/N." I said to them and got their attention. "Any Ideas?" I asked them.

"Not that I can think of right now," Ink answered. "But we should go back to our base and discuss this situation further." Blue, Dream, and I nodded in agreement. Ink then used his giant paintbrush to open up a portal to their base.

"LETS GO HUMAN!!!" Blue said to me and grabbed my arm. We both ran through the portal and I told him when we stopped.

"Blue, you don't have to call me human. You can just call me F/N."

"OKAY F/N!!!" He responded. My goodness he's so like me. I looked around their base and it looked like a cozy home. I went to the second floor and saw the bedroom doors decorated with the Star Sanses personalities. There were a few doors however that weren't decorated.

"Feel free to choose which one you want. Except ours of course." Dream said to me.

"Thank you." I said to Dream and walked away. I chose the door that was closest to the window at the end of the hallway. I opened the door to see a nice little room with a desk that had a nice, smooth wooden pattern. There was a small lamp on a nightstand that was next to the queen bed with comfortable white sheets.

I bounced onto the bed and was laying my eyes on the bedroom ceiling. I took a deep breath and kept staring at the ceiling. All I could think about was Y/N and wondering if she's okay or at least alive.

"Don't worry Y/N. We'll save you soon, just you wait."