14 (Great prince)

Start from the beginning

Jihyu pov

"Ah! We must just sit and see that boy is going to be the great prince andaoon gives birth to Gurio's heir."

"Mother! What matters is Gurio. Why you are acting like this?"
"You are silly! I did everything so power will be in our hands. King Sehun killed your grandmother."
"Mother grandmother wanted to ki-"
"Stop it! I am doing my best to give you power but just look at you." He lowered his head.

"I know what to do! Just wait and see. Gurio will have a special gift in the wedding."

Jungkook pov

"So everything's ready yes?"
"Yes your highness!" I smiled and nodded.

"Your highness you must sleep tomorrow is an important day."
"I wish I could go to Seokjin!"
"Your highness you can't go to him now." I nodded.

From tomorrow he will be my prince and no one can ban me from seeing him.

Jin pov

"Why I must wear this heavy crown? Ahhhhhhhh nooooo! It is heavyyyy!"
"Your highness this crown sho-"
"How powerful I am and my gaze must be very serious I know all of these shits. I wish this wedding end very soon." I puffed. I never thought a wedding will be like this.

I always thought my husband and I will hold eachother's hands while love is the only thing exchanging between us and we will have a wonderful night next to eaxhother and then go to honeymoon maybe next to the sea. But here I am. With that stupid crown prince. We will bow and drink holy water and finished.

"Ahhh even my hair is heavy. Eveything's heavy. Why you like carrying heavy things?"
"Your highness it show-"
"If you say this again I will kick you out of the castel." She bowed her head.

"Queen Nayeon enters." I quickly got up and bowed. I wanna show a beautiful picture of myself to queen and king.
"Mother!" I smiled to her.
"Our great prince is shining!" I smiled.
"Not likeour queen." She smiled and came to me.

"You will do big things for Gurio. One of them is giving a heir to us. I am sure after your marriage will make Gurio happy by concieving our future crown prince." I coughed. What the fuck!
"Mother! Crown prince and I will do our best for Gurio. I surely am thinking aboot giving birth to a strong and healthy boy." She smiled.

"I am happy Jungkook has an understanding husband like you. But don't stress yourself. You two are just starting and I just wanted to remind your responsibilities." I smiled and bowed.
"Sure your highness!" Here I am. I must think about this. If tonight someone finds we didn't slepe together they will expand the rumors like a virus. But I am Seokjin! I know what to do.

Jungkook pov

I looked at Seokjin who came to me with the help of his maids.
"Oh!" He was about to fall but his maids helped him. That crown must be heavy.

He came to em and bowed.
"Your highness!" He bowed again and smiled.
"You are so beautiful today!"
"The happiness of us getting officaially husbands and be next to the one I love made me like this." What? Is he ok?

"What?"
"What? You are my husband. Aren't you?" I nodded.
"Yeah yeah!"

He smiled again.
"Help me through this and shut up and don't act weird. We are two insane inlove people. Ok?" He whispered to me.

"Your highness!" He bowed and smiled.
I nodded.
"We have to go up the stairs." He bowed his head and came before me. Everyone were looking at us. His brother as well was here and smiling to him.

He has his head down and taking small steps. Is he the Seokjin I know? I looked at him and he smiled. He was sad cause his parents didn't come. His father actually had government issues he was crying the whole day. I wonder how much tears he had.

As we reached my parents we bowed.
"Congratulation! I king Sehun my queen and Gurio are happy cause of this loving and beautiful marriage." We bowed to them.

"Crown prince and great prince stand across eachother!" We did what the announcer said. I looked at Seokjin and he smiled.
"Young great prince bow to crown prince!" Be bowed to me.
"Crown prince bow to young great prince." I bowed as they said.

"Crown prince says his vows."
"I prince Jungkook will do my best to be a loyal husband and do my best for Gurio and bring shine and power to Gurio with the help of my husband." I said and bowed.

"Great pirnce says his vows." I lookef at Seokjin who bit his bottom lip. What is with him?

"I...I....I...prince Seokjin will take you prince Jungkook ....as my husband to hold from this day....to forward for better and worse....ummm.... in stronger and weaker in health and sickness...in....in poorer and reacher....and love you!" He said and smiled. I never had heard this kind of vow. But it was beautiful.

I can feel everyone were shocked. I am happy he thought this deep about the vows.

"Now drink the holy water!" We took the glasses. I looked at Jin who was looking at the water.
I was about to drink when he stopped me.
"Wait! Don't drink that!" He said and took the glass form me.
"Prince you are dis-"
"The maid! She has poison in his hand. The water is poisned."

Jin pov

I saw the maid poured something in the water. I remembered something.

In prince Jungkook's wedding someone tried to poison him with the holy water but it was found and prince was safe.
That day in the history class. It was what was written in our book. So...so...I was the one....who saved him?

"Your highness princes Seokjin is unholy and stopped the wedding for a thin-"
"Then what if I prove it?" I said and turned to princess Jihyu. I turned to king.
"I saw her! She poured something in the water!"
"With just seieng nothing can be proved." She said and chuckled. I will show you. I took the silver hairpin and put it in the water. The colour changed.

"Here your highness! Someone tried to poison my husband and our crown prince!" I could hear everyone gasped. I now understand what is the meaning of being a real great prince. I mean to be here. I will show them who am I!

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Sorry for the late update! The funny chapter is in the way! This story of course will have a plot with a common goal. Please support my new books "Complicated" and "Little prince"! Thanks for your patience! Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉