In the Eyes of Drake: A question for Twitch

Twitch was my best friend. No, his name isn't actually Twitch. 

His real name is Roger Twitch.

He always loved his last name so he made everyone call him Twitch.

Anyways, he's the only friend that's not part of The Killers.

"Hey, Drake!" Twitch called out when he spotted me sitting on a hill.

"Hey," I say, not looking up at him.

"You okay?" He sits down next to me.

I sigh, "Twitch, have you ever had a moment, where you love something, but then someone makes you hate it and you just wish you never did it?"

"Yeah, why?" Twitch said.

I chuckle but then frowned, "What if it's, I don't know, like-"

"Just tell me what's going on!" Twitch playfully punched my shoulder.

I took a deep breath, "There's this girl, and I did some really bad things to her. But she's still being so nice to me. I hate doing all these things to her now, but it's like I can't stop. What do I do now?"

Twitch smirked, "You got a special girl in mind?"

I rolled my eyes, "Just tell me what to do."

"Just stop all the bad acts," Twitch said.

I sighed, "I-I can't."

Twitch raised his eyebrow, "How come?"

I shook my head, "It's a long story."

"Well, if you can't stop doing bad things, start doing good stuff," Twitch said.

"Huh?"

"If for some reason you can't stop doing all those terrible things with her, then all you need to do is do some good things. It might be harder for her to forgive and forget if you continue to do all those rotten acts, but at least you did somethings that made her happier. It's as easy as that!" Twitch explained.

I laid down on the grass, "Why on Earth did you become a writer for the newspaper? You should be a life coach!"

Twitch laughed then got up, "Tell me how it goes with you and your girl. I'll see you tomorrow." 

Maybe Twitch was right. I tried being nicer to Ellie.

But I need to try harder.