(Chapter 7)So close yet so far......

[ Natsu POV ]

I start to run towards Lucy house.

As I my legs dash to her apartment, my head collide with another person.

I slowly get up and apologize to the stranger before but my heart beats to only find.......

[Lucy POV ]

I ran toward Natsu's house to apologize when my head bangs with a stranger own.

He slowly gets up and hold my hand to make sure I was OK.

But then we stare at each other only to find that Natsu was in my face.

He looks at me and watches away with a hint of blush on his face, mumbling something beyond my listening skills.

I watch this rosette blush at something and my face does the same.

We stare at each other and later saying the same thing which is "I'm sorry......"

We both watch in amazement and shake in agreement.

We then giggle the pain away and forgive each other.

We walked back to Natsu's apartment when all a sudden my heart starts to beat faster.

[Natsu POV ]

The silence between us was deadly until she pushes me onto the bed, only for fun.

I hit her with a pillow across her waist while getting a pillow across my head.

We did this for a couple more minutes

until I grab her hand and place her on top of me.

I watch her as heaven strike me with the blessing of this beautiful blonde who resembled an angel.

Wow....

I didn't hesitate to share a kiss with her and embrace in a snuggly hug.

She hugs back and flips off her heels.

She suddenly sink in bed while we stare at each other with laughter filling up the room.

I hear Luce whisper something that made my heart beat 2 times faster.

I whisper something back, making her open her eyes wide open.

We start to get the silence that creep me the hell out.

And man did it stay there for a while but in reality, we are thinking what to say next....

Should behave like we never had this decision?

Or should I continue?............

I am not sure on which one.........

[ Luce POV ]

He finally ask me a question that made me think and guess who brought up this topic?

Me of course....

I start to laugh and ask if Natsu likes me more than friends....

He looks at me turns and utter out unexpected words, making the butterflies in my stomach pop open.

I was so amazed at his answer and he asks me the same question.

I try to avoid his question and asks him the same thing.

I suddenly heard an answer that made me what to scream "Yes!"

[ Natsu POV ]

I said something I shouldn't  have and now she is watching me in disbelief.....

I met her eyes and as we got closer and closer,

Happy flied in and ask me " Natsu do you have fi..."

but then he realizes Luce and gives that awful grin......

He then sprout the words that made me skip a few beats.....

" Luce llllllikes Natsu!!! "

I hate Happy for that....

He always says it while rolling his tongue and does it at the worst times.

I usually don't mind him....

But this time it caught me off guard....

"Damn it Happy!" I yell with a brighy red face.

I turn to see Luce expression

and to my surprise,

she is laughing at his lame joke.

She whisper words that made me want to kiss her right there on spot....

[Luce POV]

I whisper something that made Natsu look different from usual which was "I like Natsu more than friends."

Little did I know that Natsu heard it and that made me scared of rejection.

I try to come up with a lame excuse while trying to sound like nothing happened;  "I have things to do, so bye Natsu and Happy, I have some fish money so...

Here! It'll cost $35 for it.

Bye everyone!

I walk away from the noise of Luce that was repeatedly said.

I try to focus on going home safe and clearing my head from this accident.

Ughh~~

I am so stupid!

What am I going to do?

{To be continued. . . . . . . . . . . . .}