Levi disappears behind the corner that was at his right earlier, I think we can go to the pharmacy now. I follow, Levi reached the pharmacy it appears to have glass doors and windows, so it's easy to look in.

I move closer to notice that a boy is in there.

"this motherfucker won't open the door" he says aggressively. "calm down it's a child" I say. I move closer to the glass door.

"hey, what's your name?" I ask him, he seems to move closer, to get a better look at me. He considers if he should answer or not.

"Noah"

"thats a nice name, mine is Katie and this smelly guy is Levi" I say, and Noah laughs a little, while pinching my nose, Levi stands behind me anxiously, he knows as much as I do that, we don't have much time until the Z's are back, but if we rush the boy, he will be scared.

He must be 12 years old, maybe even younger.

"listen here Noah, could you please open the door" I say smiling at him, it breaks my heart to see this boy alone. The boy goes to the door and unlocks while Levi pushes us in and locks it behind us again.

While Levi packs all the medicine, I talk with Noah to calm him down, and Levi really throws every single medicine everything he can get in his backpack, we took a few extra bags so we can get everything we need.

We also had the choice to go to the pharmacy in the shopping mall, but we thought that the chance is higher to get everything from here, and sooner or later we would have been forced to go in the hospital.

"so, Noah how old are you?" I look at his greyish eyes.

"9" younger than I had expected, he truly is a child that needs to grow up faster than you would think and even hope.

"I am 17," I say with a smile.

"do you want to come with us" I can feel Black staring through me, he won't like this idea, but he should know that I won't leave this boy behind.

Noah nods, and looks at Levi.

"can you smell how much he stinks" I ask, and he returns a nod with a smile.

"we need to go, they are back soon" Levi takes his backpack back on and goes out of the room, while I follow him.

Noah comes from behind and holds my hand.

I know that we first will get home tomorrow, so we need to sleep here. I look to the front where Levi is standing, he walks 1-2 steps ahead of us.

"Black shouldn't we find a place to spend the night."

He looks back over his shoulder, first at me and then down.

"we will walk to the next pharmacy and thereafter we'll stop."

I don't try discussing with him, it would be a bad idea because it would scare Noah and attract more Z's than necessary. I know that we won't be able to run fast with Noah at our side, now we need to be silent, more than before.

The next 40 minutes is spent by my palm sweating because of the heat of Noah's hand, and following Levi. I am starting to get tired by now, more that my body is exhausted of focusing to be silent, my mind is getting exhausted of being cautious all the time.

Levi stands still, and turns around to face us.

"hey boy, what section is this?"

Noah looks up at me searching for something, maybe approval or confident, I just nod.

"I- I think emergency department."

"where is the childbirth section?"

"in the next building across the exit from this building, but I won't go there. There are a lot of monsters there."