- Chapter 32 -

Narrator's P.O.V
As Jungkook quietly entered Yn's hospital room and closed the door, he stopped in his tracks when he saw her laying down on the hospital bed with all the tubes on her and when he got closer, she smelt like chemicals. This made him quickly back up as he started getting nervous.

After taking some deep breaths and relaxing himself, he walked up to her hospital bed and sat down in a chair close to the bed, he frowned as he looked over at her for a second before sighing again and saying out loud;

"I-I-I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry bbaby.. If I hadd.. just cconvinced the others to let you sstay for a ssleepover... nnon of this wouldn't have happened. Y-You.. You wouldn't be hhere."

He sighed as all he got for an answer was the sound of the heart monitor beeping and the nurse footsteps outside, he slowly got up and went over to Yn's bed to hold her hand in his tightly, "I-I'll come see you again ttomorrow, the doctor ssaid somethingg.. aboutt visitation hourss and.. I ddon't want to make him madd by sstaying in here for tooo long... I love you so much baby.. p-please.. please wake up ssoon."

With that being said, Jungkook let go of Yn's hand, lightly kissed her forehead and left the room.

- 3 weeks later -

"Kookie? Hey bunny... you need to eat." Namjoon said to his baby brother who was sat very close to Yn's bed.

"I'm not hungry." Jungkook said in a monotone voice as he looked at Yn laying down in the hospital bed.

Seokjin and the others sighed as they watched the state of their baby brother slowly deteriorate, "Jungkook, you need to eat something." Yoongi said in a worried tone and when he merely got a glare from Jungkook, he scoffed and said,

"You just sitting here day in and day out isn't going to help her you know!" Yoongi shouts but Jungkook could care less about what his older brother was telling him as he starred at his girlfriend's still body laying on the hospital bed.

Seokjin gently placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder, and whispers, "Yoongi.. calm dow--"

"How the fuck am I supposed to stay calm when he hasn't eaten in 3 days!"

Yoongi says in a low tone through clenched teeth, and the others looked at each other as they knew he was right,

"Jungkook.. you know Yn wouldn't want to waste away in here, waiting for her--" Jimin said but Jungkook cut him off,

"And what is that suppose to mean?!" He asked defensively and Taehyung glared at him as he said harshly,

"Okay Jungkook, seriously?! I know we treat you like baby but now is NOT the time to be acting like one. And.. and you can get mad at me all you want but this has to stop! You haven't eaten in 3 days, you barley sleep-- Hell! You're not even coming home anymore! You've missed 3 weeks-- no practically a month... A MONTH of school and your grades are horrible--"

"Taehyung, shut up!" Hoseok said sternly as he noticed that Jungkook was rocking himself back and forth in the chair he was sat in.

Taehyung, finally noticing Jungkook's condition, immediately stops and tries to comfort his baby brother but before he could, Yoongi says in a stern tone,

"Don't even think about it, he's heard enough out of you."

This made Taehyung bow his head in shame as Namjoon gently patted his shoulder in comfort while the others attended to Jungkook and finally got him to calm down after a while.

Noticing that his baby brother was finally calm, Namjoon said out loud;
"Come on boys, let's go down to the cafeteria for lunch."

The boys nodded as they all started to walk out and leave Yn's hospital room but before Namjoon left, he turned to his baby brother and said softly;

Jungkook... you're welcome to join us if you want too."

Jungkook merely nodded but he didn't look up at his older brother, this made Namjoon sigh as he silently closed Yn's hospital room door and left with the others towards the hospital's cafeteria.

As the boys all walked out of Yn's hospital room, Jungkook let out a quiet whimper which soon turned in a sob as he start crying, he knew Taehyung and the others were right but he didn't want to leave Yn's side.

He felt so torn.

- Meanwhile in the cafeteria -

"Do you guys think he'll come and eat with us?" Hoseok asked worriedly and Yoongi shrugged as he glared at his plate of hospital food which looked a lot more like prison food to him.

"Geez, what kind of shit are they fee-"

"Yoongi!" Seokjin scolded but Yoongi merely rolled his eyes as he continued,

"Guy seriously.. I'm worried about Jungkook. I want him to come and eat with us. What if I go and call him?"

"No, just leave him be. If he wants to come and join us, then he'll come by when he's ready." Namjoon says sleepily  as Seokjin and the others nod in agreement.

Yoongi sighed and wasn't feeling hungry so he got up and threw his food away in the nearest waste bin, but before he could sit down, he saw a familiar boy waking into the cafeteria and going straight to the lunch line.

Yoongi sighed in relief and smiled warmly as he sat down at the table next to the boys, "Why did you throw away your food?" Seokjin asks but Yoongi completely ignores his question and says calmly,

"Jungkook's here, he's in line getting some food."