- Chapter 3 -

Yn's P.O.V
It's been a week and I already got 'warnings' from a few girls and guys in school about Jungkook's so called 'problem', I mean is it really that hard to say Autism? Anyways, I'm okay with it and I've been trying to become his friend but I think every since I've used the nickname 'Kook', he's been ignoring me. He hardly speaks to me, and only repeats what I say a few times which I guess is an answer.. I'm not so sure.

As we sat next to each other in first period, I decided to.. observe him, weird I know but how else am I going to understand him? Maybe he won't notice.

Jungkook's P.O.V
As I quietly sat down at my desk, I felt like someone was watching me and when I turned to look at the person, it was that new girl. Weird. Why is she looking at me, I wished she stopped. I felt her eyes on me the whole class period; when I took out my things and organized them, when I was reading our history book, when I was writing, when I got up from my desk to when I sat down again. I started to feel really nervous, was there something she wanted? Hyungs always tell me that if someone is staring at me, to ask them what they want. So after I packed everything back into my backpack, I blurted out "What?" but I think I said it loud or something because the girl flinched and stuttered "O-Oh sorry." and that was it, she packed her stuff too and when the bell rang, she practically ran out of the classroom. 'Hm.. weird.' I thought as I got up from my desk and walked with Namjoon and Yoongi out of the classroom, telling them about what just happened on the way to second period.

Namjoon's P.O.V
"A-And then sshe said sssorry and rranned a-away" Jungkook says finished up what just happened. Yoongi and I shared a look of concern the turn to Jungkook, "Don't worry Kook, I'll talk to her in my second period." Yoongi says in a serious tone which got me worried because everytime Yoongi just 'talked' with someone who was messing with Jungkook, he always came home with bruises or scratches on his face, but then he'd always reassure Jungkook that everything was fine now and that the person won't bother him anymore.

I think for a moment then say "Hm.. I think it's best if I talked with her-" "And what the fuck would you say-" Yoongi said and I immediately hit in the back of his head and gestured towards Jungkook, who was covering his ears as we walked. He nodded and after telling Jungkook that everything was okay, I said "I'll just ask her to stop looking at him and to leave him alone." Yoongi sighs and knowing him, he would've thought it was a better idea to fight her or something but fighting isn't something I do... well sometimes, I guess it depends, so I'll just talk to her.

- Timeskip to lunch -

Taehyung's P.O.V
As Jimin and I walked onto the school rooftop to have our lunch with the rest boys, we stop when we see a girl bowing then walking away. We quickly ran over to ask what just happened, we stopped when we see Jungkook holding.. a present? Was it from that girl? I sat down in front of him, putting my tray down next to me and asked while playing with the bow "Little bunny, who's this from?" He points to the girl and Jin explains everything "Namjoon talked to her earlier and when Yoongi noticed that she followed us up here, he demanded to know why she was here-" "Yoonie.. ssay b-bad words." Jungkook says quietly while looking at the wrapped up box. Jimin and I look up at Yoongi who only glares at us, "Don't look at me like that! She was the one following us up here like some fucking stalker-" he says and Jungkook immediately covered his ears, I tried to comfort him and he slowly rocked back and forth. "And you couldn't fucking talk to her earlier?" Jimin asks and Yoongi glares at him "I tried but Namjoon didn't let me, he thought I'd punch her or some shit like that-" "Can you not curse for one day? You know Jungkook doesn't like it!" Hoseok shouts and Yoongi and Jimin roll their eyes at him but stop fighting. "Fucking short ass-" "What'd the hell did you call me-" "You heard me shorty-" "BOTH OF YOU STOP!" Namjoon yells loudly and they both immediately shut up.

Then Jungkook pulls his hands away from his ears and points to Jimin "Jiminie i-ss ssshort." he says softly and everyone laughed while Jimin chuckles at him and ruffles his hair roughly.

Jimin knew he couldn't say anything back to Jungkook. Because 1.) He was surround by 5 guys who knew how to fight and could kick his ass. 2.) No one in the family could yell, curse, or hit Jungkook even if it was play fighting. The last time Jimin tried play fighting with Jungkook, he had pushed him a bit too hard against the dining room table and once everyone came into the dining room and saw Jungkook on the floor crying, all eyes were on Jimin. I wanted to attack Jimin but Jin said that I needed to see if Jungkook had any bruises. So I took him to my room, locked the door and heard all the guys yelling and Jimin yelling back which was a bad move because... well let's just say that Jimin couldn't see out of one eye for a week and since that day Jimin has never play fought with Jungkook ever again.

Hoseok's P.O.V
As I was about to ask Jungkook about his present, he put it away in his backpack and started to take out his lunch: Kimchi fried rice with black bean noodles and an egg on top of the Kimchi fried rice, just the way he liked it. As I was about to eat my lunch, which was a simple hamburger with Sprite, Jungkook yells "W-Wait!" which causes me and the others to look at him.

He get out another pair of chopsticks fron his lunch bag and carefully grabs some noodles with a small piece of egg with it. He holds it out in front of Jin and says in a cute demanding tone "E-Eat."

We all chuckled at him and Jin eats the noodles and egg as Jungkook giggles.
He always gives us a bit of his lunch before any of us eat the schools food. I think since the boys and I have to pay for our lunch in the cafeteria, while he gets to eat whatever Jin packs him for lunch that day, he feels bad and tries to feed us something "good" before we eat something "bad" as he calls it.
When he got to Taehyung, he wiped the chopsticks off with a napkin and used another pair to eat with and the boys and I started to eat our lunch.
.
.
.
.