- Chapter 51 -

Narrator's P.O.V
Jungkook frowned as he started shaking his head,

"No, I'm not leaving until we fix-"

"There's NOTHING to fix so get out!"

Jungkook looked at Yn in disbelief as he stood up and walked up next to her on the bed,

"Y-Ynie... please.. what Se-mi told you was a LIE, you have to believe me."

Jungkook sighed as Yn ignored him and so he just watched her as she turned her body away from him and started rocking herself back and forth again on the other side of the bed,

"You can stay as quiet all you want but I'm still not leaving you."

Jungkook said outloud and he chuckled in disbelief at how stubborn his Ynie was, this was going to be hard.

But it's a good thing that Jungkook was competitive.

He was determined to get her to break and talk to him. He didn't care how long it took, he just knew that they needed to get this misunderstanding fixed before they could move forward with their relationship.

So Jungkook said the first thing that came to mind;

"You look really cute in that dress."

He smiled when he heard Yn sigh, which meant that she likes his comment but will never admit it outloud.

- 2 hours later -
3:00 pm

"You know.. my favorite color is purple and I like banana milk."

Jungkook said and even though he couldn't see her but he was pretty sure that she was rolling her eyes at him, so he continued talking outloud;

"You look really pretty when you smile.."

God, Jungkook hoped that his Ynie didn't think that he was a freak! It's just.. he was starting to get impatient as Yn had stayed silent for 3 hours!

After a while Jungkook felt a bit hopefully when he saw Yn slowly turn around..

But his face fell when she flipped him off.

Jungkook laughed out loud as he watched Yn turn back around and continue to rock back and forth as if nothing happened. He couldn't believe that his sweet, loving girlfriend had just flipped HIM off!

That's it..

Jungkook wordlessly got up and sat down next to Yn and he rested his head on her shoulder, and even though she angrily shook him off and got up from where she was sitting,

Jungkook smiled as he quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him, and he rested his head on her shoulder as she had started wiggling in his grip.

"You really are stubborn, aren't you cutie?."

He whispered into her ear and Yn groaned in annoyance as she tried to escape his grasp but Jungkook only held her tighter.

Now, Jungkook knows that what he's doing around Yn is wrong because Yn doesn't know him but Jungkook figured that if she REALLY wanted him to let her go, then she would say it.