- Chapter 39 -

Narrator's P.O.V
Jungkook pulled back awkwardly as Yn never kissed him back... but maybe she was just in shock?

Jungkook smiled as he held Yn's hand which made her blush, but something seemed... off.

Suddenly Namjoon cleared his throat, ruining the couple's little moment, and asked;

"Yn... do you.. do you remember us?"

Yn smiled and nodded then she started pointing with her free hand;

"You're Kim Namjoon.. and you're Kim Seokjin and you're Min Yoongi and you're Jung Hoseok, and you're Kim Taehyung and you're Park Jimin.."

Yn paused mid sentence and she pointed at Jungkook playfully and said shyly;

"A-And you're Jeon Jungkook."

Although Jungkook found her shy state incredibly adorable.. something still felt...off about his Ynie.

That's when the doctor clears his throat and raises an eyebrow as he asks;

"Miss Lee... do you know exactly who Jungkook is?"

Jungkook glared at the doctor and said sternly;

"Of course she does, I'm her--"

"Friend."

Yn's P.O.V
After I said that Jungkook and the others looked at me in shock;

My hands started shaking as I felt everyone eyes on me;

"D-Did I say something wrong? I-I mean.. we are friends right? We have History together.. we sit next to each other in class."

After a moment of silence, I felt Jungkook let go of my hand and walk out of my room in a hurry and Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jimin quickly walked out after him.

I felt tears well up in my eyes and soon a sob escaped my lips, damn it! I ruined everything! He must hate me now!

I hugged my knees tightly as I felt more and more tears sliding down my face and I from the corner of my eye, I saw Hoseok walking to me but I shouted;

"Please just get out and leave me alone!"

No one said anything, everyone just left the room one by one and once I heard that door close...

I broke down.

Narrator's P.O.V
To say that Jungkook felt heartbroken would be great understatement.

He wanted the ground to swallow him whole in that moment, fuck! He ruined everything! He was sure that Yn thought that he was a freak!

Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why did he kiss her?! He should've just gave her a hug and that's it!!

"Jungkook, stop!"

He heard the boys shouting out for him but he ignore them and ran out of the hospital and towards the car in the parking lot.

Once he got to their car, he stopped running and instead he started pacing back and forth in a panic as he started to running his hand through his hair in frustration.