Just as what I've thought so.

He fought back and kissed me aggressively.  I fought back also and kissed him hard. We sucked, licked and gagged each other's lips and I can feel his hand moving up and down my back until he tightly held my waist and pulled me closer to his body. His hard chest crushed against my breast and damn I can feel his growing bulge on my belly.

"Arhm.."

He sucked my tongue and I squelled when he suddenly lift me up. I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist and held onto his nape. His hands gripped my thigh to support my weight. With our lips still sucking each other, he stepped forward causing me to bit his lower lip. Shit. I just felt his bulge poking me for goodness' sake!

He groaned and placed me on top of the kitchen counter top. I got lost when his kisses became high-pressured and pushy. Mas lalo siyang naging mapusok at malalim. "Ahmm.." I moaned when his tongue invaded my mouth like it is seeking for something. I was drown with his kisses that I didn't notice he has been groping my body already. All I was feeling were electric pleasures all over me. I only became aware of his hands when his lips travelled on my neck and his hands were moving up to my bosom.

"Cervantes.." He nipped my skin and I screamed when both of his hands squeezed both of my breasts the same time he sucked my neck.

"Ahh!" I arched my body and gripped his hair. Shit.

He licked the part where he sucked my skin before moving his lips to my throat and then to my collar bones.  His one hand playfully caressed my belly while the other one is busy on my thigh. Oh god. I bit my lip with all the tingling sensation he is giving me. He kissed both of my collar bones before moving to my throat again up to my chin. "Cervantes.."

He softly brush his lips against mine. He was teasing me for a few seconds before he started giving me sloppy kisses. I pulled him closer to me and responded to his kisses. It didn't take him long before he started assualting my lips again. Hard, fast and passionate. He was like close to eating my lips with all his movements and all I did was moan his name and cling on his body for support. He dominated the kiss and didn't allow me for a single second to beat him until I backed away to gasp for air.

Damn.

I leaned on his chest to catch my breath. My hands are still on his nape while his arms are still on my waist, too. No one spoke between until he kissed my temple and broke the silence. "Go and do your thing now wife or else we might end up eating each other for dinner"

The fuck. Agad nanlaki ang mga mata ko and I know my face heated up. I hit him on the chest and immediately moved away. "You pervert!" Agad siyang natawa kaya tinulak ko siya. He stepped back kaya bumaba agad ako sa counter top.

Argh. Just what the fuck. Eat each other? Was he that aroused to think of sex immediately after an intense kiss? Well, I don't blame him though. It was me whom he was kissing. But still. He doesn't have the right to spit those words! I heard him talking about something but my mind is too occupied to even absorb his words.
Nabibwisit talaga ako sa kanya! Just how dare he talked so pervertedly. He and his unfiltered mouth. So vulgar!

I cannot believe he started to piss me off everytime he talks dirty when in fact I wasn't like this before! Nakaka-inis!

Nakakainis kasi alam ko kung bakit. Argh!

I really fuckin' hate that talk about babies.

As soon as I entered our room,  I straightway went to the shower to clean myself and cool my mind. But even after a hot shower, I still feel disturbed and anxious so I filled the bathtub with warm water. Afterwards, I poured my favorite scent and added petals on it. I need to calm my self and clear my mind.