Propositions

Freya's POV

"What the heaven happened to you?" I ask as Sabrina and I enter Harvey's garage. Harvey, Theo, and Robin, I think that's his name, stand around statue Roz completely covered in dirt. "We were in the mud." Harvey says causally. "Where have you been?" He asks Sabrina.

"All over. Things have been a little crazy." Sabrina explains. "Baseball players got turned into pigs." Theo says. My eyes dart over to Robin. "Whaaaat? Theo, pst, that's crazy." I say awkwardly. "Harvey, Billy, and Carl went to the carnival." Theo explains, ignoring me.

"There was this witch-" "Circe." Robin says, cutting off Harvey. How the heaven does this kid know what's going on? What does he know? "Anyway, she turned Billy, Carl, Martin, and Eric into pigs. They're in Theo's barn." Harvey explains. What the fuck is going on.

"And Robin's one of them." Theo adds. "Robin? You're a pagan?" Sabrina asks. Fuck. FUCK. "I travel with them." He says carefully. "If you travel with the pagans, then why are you here with us and not them?" I ask. Trying not to sound accusatory, but oh well. 

"They are planning a slaughter that I will not be a part of. I know love once, and I wanna feel it again. And I am feeling it again." Robin explains as he takes Theo's hand. AS HE TAKES THEO'S HAND!?!? GO OFF THEO! "I don't want what they want. Not anymore." Robin adds. 

"What do they want?" Sabrina asks. "They came to Greendale to resurrect the pagan gods, starting with the oldest one, the Green Man." Robin explains. "Why should be believe you?" Sabrina asks. Woah sis, calm down. I mean I get it, but once I learned he and Theo were a thing I started to trust him.

"Robin didn't have to tell us any of this. He's trying to help." Theo defends. "I put myself in your hands. There's no going back to the pagans after what I've told you." Robin says. "How do we stop them?" Sabrina asks, less mean this time. Everyone looks at one another, not saying anything.

"What?" I ask. "The ultimate resurrection of the Green Man can't happen without a virgin sacrifice." Robin admits. "Which is why Robin got close to me and why the snake charmer got close to Harvey. To keep tabs on us." Theo explains. Well at least I'm safe. Again Freya: Time and Place.

"This is a nightmare. When exactly is this resurrection supposed to happen?" Sabrina asks. "When the Green Man's head scrapes the sky and the ripe fruit falls from his arms." Robin explains. "Well great that helps with a timeline." I say sarcastically.

"So there's still time to stop that and save Roz?" Sabrina asks. "You keep saying that Sabrina, but how? You and Freya don't have or powers." Harvey says. "Perhaps I can help." A voice all to recognizable says from the door frame. I throw my head back and groan.

"Why? Why do you have to be here." I say as Caliban struts into the garage. "If this is about the third challenge-" "I came to make a proposal away from the courts of Hell. If my Queen were to entertain it, I would, in turn, help your friend." Caliban explains to Sabrina.

"What do you know about turning someone from flesh to stone?" Sabrina asks. "I'm made of-" "Made of clay. Yup. We get it." I say cutting him off. Why does this man piss me off so fucking much. He just smiles at me.

"There's a spell, a Pygmalion spell that will turn her back to flesh." Caliban explains. "Do you know it?" Sabrina asks. "Not by heart, no, I'd have to find it. If you and Freya cam with me, I could outline my proposal." Caliban says almost as if he were flirting with Sabrina.

"If he can fix Roz-" "We'll go with you." Sabrina says before Harvey can finish his sentence. "Do we have tooooo?" I ask like a child. Caliban steps towards Sabrina and I and we go up in flames, transporting us to wherever this spell is.

Hell's Library. Not shocking.

"Why is it called a Pygmalion spell?" I ask after Caliban starts collecting a few books. "Don't you know the myth? Of Pygmalion? He was a sculptor who carved a woman made of ivory. He fell in love with the statue. He made an offering to the gods, promised he would give up his greatest love, sculpting. In exchange, when Pygmalion kissed the statue, she turned to flesh." Caliban explained as he flipped through the pages of a book.

"That's beautiful." Sabrina says with a small smile. I give her a confused look. I swear to someone if you start flirting back with this man I will rip your- "Why are you crying?" Caliban asks suddenly. I hadn't even noticed the tears running down Sabrina's face.

"You wouldn't understand. Besides, we have a spell to find." Sabrina says as she grabs a book to flip through. "Yes, and a proposal to discuss, which you promised to consider. We could compete each other to find the third item of the unholy regalia, Judas' pieces of silver, or we could work together to find them." He starts. Where the heaven is this going.

"Who would win the throne in that case?" Sabrina asks. "We both would. We could align and rule Hell together." Caliban says. "Align?" I ask. Caliban walks over to Sabrina. "Get married." He says plainly. I swear I choke on my own saliva. 

"Married?" Sabrina laughs. "I think we want different things." She says. "Are you certain of that? The offer could extend to-" "100% certain. And leave Freya out of this. Her boyfriend would kill you before he let you propose to her." Sabrina says as she walks by Caliban and back towards me where she gives me a high five. Damn straight.

"For starters, I don't want to turn Earth into the tenth circle of Hell-" "What if I took that off the table?" Caliban asks. "Is this a negotiation?" I ask in disbelief. "Even if it was, I'm not marrying you, Caliban. A, I just broke up with my boyfriend-" "Make me a counter offer and I'll give you this spell I just found." Caliban interrupts Sabrina AGAIN.

"Is that it?" Sabrina asks, eyes sparkling. "What will you trade me for it to save your friends and stabilize the realms?" Caliban asks. "Are we seriously having this conversation?" I ask. This is so stupid let's just get the spell and get out of here.

"A monarch must know how to compromise." Caliban tells her, ignoring me. "Well, as you suggested, Earth would be off-limits, and there would be no enslavement of anyone." Sabrina says. Wait- is she serious. Is she even considering this. I lean back in my chair and watch the scene play out- genuinely curious at what's about to happen. 

"We'd reform the Hell that already exists, make it better, work with Heaven instead of against it, maybe." Sabrina says. "Work with heaven? Do you think they would do that?" Caliban counters. "Why do you even want to be King?" Sabrina asks suddenly.

"Same as you want to be Queen. Power." He responds. "I need certain things from you in writing first. And to be clear, our alignment would be political and not romantic." Sabrina adds quickly. "Carnal?" Caliban asks. EW.

"No. I'm answering for her." I interrupt. "But if she just broke up with her boyfriend-" "Maybe we will get back together." Sabrina snaps. "Perhaps we should continue this discussion after we cure your friend. Your heart might have softened toward me by then."

"Fat fucking chance." "Freya!"