Short Story: The Wolves and The Crow

Start from the beginning

"...but is it left unchecked..."

Then it changes, within the burning village of a woman smiling, proud of what she has done. The screen soon changes to her now running through the dark forest, with her army of bandits, only showing the shadow due to the sunset shining over them. 

"...the wound will fester all the same."

The scene now cuts back to the village, with Qrow. Alarms have run, a surprise attack. Catching everyone off guard, the people run for safety, while the soldiers ran towards the wall. Qrow stood within the chaos watching fireballs rained from the forest. Smashing and destroying anything they hit, setting the homes on fire. 

Outlaws climbed the wall with ladders, slaughtering the Atlas soldiers who stood their ground. The gate burst open widen, as a flood of the elite bandits overrun the defenders. Qrow quickly ran over towards the gate, hoping to find the three Huntsmen and Huntswomen were still alive. That's when he saw two of them at the gate, just their heads stood on pikes on the side of burning bodies in the middle. 

"...the pain will be so unbearable..."

Qrow looked in horror, seeing such savagery. That's when another huntsman's head was thrown over the fire, the head of the man who laughed at the veteran, lands right in front of Qrow. Who now stared at the dead man's face.

That's when he heard a woman laughed cynically laughing at Qrow. He slowly looked forwards and now see three people stood behind the fire, as more bandits poured from the sides. 

Two stood on sides, behind the women infront of him

Zheng Jiang...

The one who killed the three people that he worked with

The one who killed the three people that he worked with. Qrow in anger took out Harbinger and readies himself for a fight. 

Zheng Jiang just smiled at him.

"...Death Would Be A Mercy..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The last clip shown was Qrow on his hands and knees covered in scars, especially the main scar, right across his face still bleeding on his face. Two knives were stuck in his chest and on the back of his shoulder, dripping in poison. Zheng Jiang the other two others stood above him. Before Zheng could kill Qrow, a man shouted.

"That's ENOUGH!!!" 

Zheng slowly turns around and sees the man that she would forever despise for the years to come... 

Ozpin...

________________________________________________________________________________

The Short Story inspired:

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: That's the first Short Story for you guys, I hope you enjoy it and have a great day.