The Lust night that turns to a bitter night

After what had happen between Gregory and Brandon, they both decided to livein his condominium. As they live together, them make themselves being aggressive, the were frequently endulged a hot lovemaking where both of them unintentionally eliminate each agony's feeling regarding with their previous lovers.

One hot night, while Brandon is so serious in facefucking Gregory's mouth while he's lying on his bed, they have not notice Agatha's presence together with his two hired gongs holding a gun each of them.

Sunddenly, Agatha stepped in to come closer with Brandon and point out the gun along with his head while the two hired gongs point out there guns along with the face of Gregory.

"Just go on while im you  both.... Hahahaha, ops! Don't talk..... I said don't talk or else I will explode your head#, as she said while giving them a warning.

" Ag.... Agatha?is that you? And by the way how did you get inside here in my condominium? ", as he asked her being wondered.

"Of course I am here inside your condominium because I have my key... Remember, you have given me a duplicate... How dare you to that to me.... Pakkkkkk", he said angrily and slapping of his face as will follow.

"I'm sorry Agatha, I'm just alone and sad of your sudden disappearance... That is why I was easily get tempted" as he explained seriously.

"Your lier, lier, paaaaaakkkkkkk", as she slapped his face for the 2nd time.

She come closer to his bestfriend and kick him as hard as he could, "paaaaaaaakkkk that's not enough my traitor bestfriend. "Take it now... Paaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkk".

"Take this one my traitor friend...paaaaaakkkkk",as he slapped the face of Gregory

The two of you, wear your clothes asap that is why the two  of them followed what is being told to do.
There were tasked to get inside their car so nothing will happen them.

They were brought in a haunted hideout where their hands are being tied up so they won't thing to scape out.