The sudden decision of Justine

Because of ignoring him for a couple of circumstances, he was forced himself to go back his old bad lifestyles such as making himself being drunkard.

There were no days and nights that he won't be a drunkard just to forget his feelings towards Gregory untill one time, he was abused by a group of trouble some and he was spunk with them until he loses his consciousness.

Good for him that his friends have passed by in that certain place and had seen him and fallen flat on the ground,He was the helped to bring him back in his  house.

As they reached out with Justine's house, they called Mang Danny's attention, 5 minutes after, Mang Daniel positioned on the window.He was scolded  with his aged father.

On the following day, he realized that he needs to depart the place as simple  as it could. He then realize that his father a point of view. He gathered all his personal things and at a very early morning, they have departed their house after tying it hardly.

Gregory's anger with Justine was gone
That is why he is now ready to settle with him. As usual his parents were carrying their huge traveling bag for business meeting.

A few minutes after, he reache's out Justines house and he wonder why the door was being tied with a steel. He then concluded that they have been departed thier house and afterwards, the tears had started falling down. He blames himself for ignoring Justine's effort to settle their relationship.

He has nothing to do except to go home. while he was inside his room, he tried to call up Gregory but it was only  answered "the subscriber cannot be reached, pls try or call later" ). He had presumed that Justine had surrendered his feelings after all the effort done with him.