Gregory and Brandon abrupt love affair

Since Justine has left him without being informed, he seldom imprisoned himself inside his room, blaming himself and keep on crying. There were no days that he is being lonely and sad. He tried his best to locate Justine current address but he was failed to it.

One month later, he does not yet move on and still he continued imprisoned himself inside his room that is why he loses a bit of his weight. One night evening, his phone had rung and he picked it up immediately thingking that the person who had called him is Justine but he was a bit disappointed because it was Brandon.

"Hello Brandon, what can I do for you at this middle of the night?", as he asked him.

"Gregory, please help me, huhuhu... your best friend..... Huhuhu... Your best friend.... HUHUHUHU", as he said while crying on the phone.

"what happen to my bestfriend?", as asked being worried.

"Your bestfriend had departed in my condominium without informing me, she left a letter on table and after reading her letter, I found out that she accompany with her  foreigner long years suitor, she took all our savings.. Huhuhu", as he narrated while crying.

"Oh my gosh, I could not even believe it that my bestfriend could afford to do it with you, and besides you have everything, you have the looks, huge dick, yummy body, what else does she's  looking with a man that she wanted to be her partnership",as he described Brandon's physical appearance.

"Thank you for that compliment Gregory... Hehehe... You made me laugh even though I am at the midst of sorrow... Can you do me a favor?can you dropped by at my condominium right now, I need someone to join me drinking this 1 case of beer, I need someone to comfort me and willing to listen my sad love experiences... please Gregory", as he beg him for a fovor.

"Since both of us are were in a state of agony, just me a couple of minutes and I will be there", as he answered his asking favor.

Gregory took a bath and afterwards he brushed his teeth. He just wore a fitted gray sleeveless and while basketball shorts then he sprayed a branded perfume towards his body before he left their house, 30 minutes after, he was already at the door of Gregory's condominium. He pressed the bottom and the door had opened by Gregory.

"Thank you Gregory for being here", as he said while hugging him so tightly the same thing as Gregory did.

"Just calm down Brandon, we will help each other to surpassed this trials in life", as he replied.

They started drinking beer at the same time exchanging their sad conversation, which made them both intoxicated as they able to drink 1 case of beer.

With the power of alcohol who manipulate themselves, they were tempted each other to endulged a hot lovemaking, Gregory had come closer to Gregory's place and gently kissed his lips while Gregory immediately responded. They have kissed each other's lips torridly and they same time the hugged each other's so tightly as well. Untill they came to a point where the have successfully removed their  clothes.

Brandon had carried him gently and he was brought to his very soft dew foam bed. Brandon romances the whole part of his body which made him to prolong moaning. He asked him to suck his hard huge dick which Gregory had do it so.

He kicked the head repeatedly and afterwards he deepthroating it torridly which Brandon feels so pleasure.

"Aaaaaaaaah.... Aaaaaaah... Aaaaaah
It's so yummy.... Aaaaaaah... Aaaaah
You are so fabulous Gregory.. Please continue doing that thing.... Please don't stop it...... Oooooohhh... Ooohhh
Aaaaaaah... I feel so pleasure", as he said being horny and at the same time he held his  head using his two hands and gently facefucking his mouth up and down.

"Gregory, get ready..... I'm about to cum.... I'm now cummingggggggg", as he said with pleasure.

Gregory received abundant of sweat and sour sticky cum inside his mouth. It's smells zonrox but it's not a big deal with him because he knows that Brandon is so hygienic person.

"I love you Gregory...", as he said it with passionate.

"I.... I.... Love you too Gregory", as he answered him being doubtful.

"Did you enjoy of our hot lovemaking?", as he asked him.

"Yes of course..... Hehehe", as he agreed.

"Nice to hear that, just prepare yourselves because we will do this hot activity most of the time... Hehehe", as he said it being horny.

They hugged each other's body despite of their naked body and started closing their eyes untill they were able to sleep well.