Making him Jealous

Justine had texted and calling his phone but its has been 1 week that he was ignored since he was caught cuddled his former gf.

One day, Gregory accepted his former boyfriend who was married already with his best friend. He was invited to hung at in nightlife. He wanted to forget the pain which he had seen a weeks ago.

While he is drinking a huge cup full of cold beer besides with Brandon, he noticed Justine who sat in front of him. He whisper with Brandon about what he had seen inside the beer house, and suddenly he negotiated him  to make Justine jealous.

Brandon agreed with Justine's reinactment at least in that simple thing, he could be able to pay his debt with Justine.

Brandon place his right shoulder on Gregory's neck and afterwards he smuck at his check that caused him to laugh. Suddenly, Justine had stepped on closer with them and Gregory's hand.

"Let's go home, I will excort you to go home right now, your drunken already", as he talked with him in a polite manner.

"Well.... Well.... Well, my unfaithful lover was here... Hahahaha... What did say? I am drunkard.... Hahahaha.... To tell you frank, I'm not drunkard... And by the way, where is your latest lover, it seems that she's not here", as he responded in a tone of being drunkard.

"Let us seriously talk that matter tomorrow morning when your not intoxicated anymore, come with me and let us go home", as he approached him in a generous manner while holding his right hand.

"Please leave me alone Justine, I hate you! .... I hate you! ", as he pushed him away while his Hands was held by Justine.

"Bro, my admirer hates you a lot so release his hand right now or I'm gonna spunk your face right then", as Brando warned him.

"Your such an interloper dude, now take this!", as he spunked his face and literaly, he hit Brandon's face that caused him to get mad, Brandon spunk him too and Justine spunk him for the the second time as well as Brandon spunk him for the 2nd time and so on, because Brandon is more taller and bigger than Justine so he collapse easily as he receives Brandon harder spunk.

Brandon held the right hand of Gregory and they quickly scape in the place because he is so sure that a corps of police will be coming over.

Gregory felt sympathy of Justine's disposition. He is supposedly attempted to help him but it sad to say that he was still eaten by his anger. He just go with the flow of Brandon as his hand was held by him.