Gregory's surprised for Justine's natal day

Gregory's parents are now sleeping that is why Justine woke up and stood up immediately, he slowly go to their ketchen and he get the cake, 1 lechon chicken and 2 bottles of big beer,he put it all in his big pack bag except the cake.

He opened the cake slowly and walk fastly into the forest where the nipa hut of Justine is situated. He never feel being scared as he walk down into the middle of the forest because what's important with him is that he would made Justine to surprised of his birthday. He is pretty sure that that Justine did not celebrating his birthday right now because he knew that they are experiencing a food starvation due to financial crisis.Finally he was there already.

"Mang Danny!..... Justine! Anybody there... It's me, Gregory",as he called the names of the owner of nipa hut.

Suddenly a lamp shade is coming over on the window and Mang Danny And Justine were on the window and was surprised of Gregory's presence.

"Oh Gregory, why are you here at the middle of the night, I'm worried about you", as said with Mang Danny with worried emotions.

"Exactly father, I'm worried too for bringing yourself here in nipa hut at this middle of the night",as Justine expressed his worried emotions.

"It's ok Mang Danny and Justine, I can take care of myself, whats important with me is that we could celebrate the Natal Day of Justine", as he expressed his opinion with a happy emotions.

"Im flattered Gregory of what you said to me... Anyway, please come over in our cute nipa hut", as Justine invited him to get inside.

Then Gregory step up until he gets inside the nipa hut.

"Happy Birthday my closefriend Justine, I brought you a cake, lechon chicken, 2 bottles of huge beer and rice as well so we could celebrate your Natal day", as he offered the things he brought.

"Oh my gosh, you made me surprised my closefriend Gregory, anyway thank you so much", as Justine expressed his way of gratitude.

"Thanks a lot Sir Gregory, your such a generous man to my son... Huhuhu", as Mand Danny Expressed his way of gratitude too with a crying emotions.