Misinterpretation

One day afternoon, someone is knocking at their door, Justine was so amazing when he opened it because the person who is now in front with him is his x gf.

"Anthorina! Get inside and have a set, why are you here? , I thought that we could no longer seen each other, that you have been  migrated in abroad Already since we broke up 5 years ago", as Justine's asked her.

"I am here to formally inform you that no matter I tried to erased you in my mind, but is sad to say that I'm always failed... You are still in my mind and heart.... I'm begging you Justine to forgive me, please comeback in my life, and let us start a newly relationship", as she beg with Justine.

"I'm sorry Anthorina, those pleasant memories that gone through is just part of our life,past is past, please learn to forget me because on my part, I have already move on, I already gave you your freedom to love with someone else.... I have my new lover and knew him... He is Gregory... He loves me no matter who am I that's is why I love him too", as he reveal his current relationship.

"Haist.... It seems that it's too impossible that we could be in love again, maybe you are right, maybe I need to forget you and finds someone else to be loved for...ok Justine, from now on, I will set you free, but before I leave your house for the last time, may I Hug you tightly as my way of saying you a farewell", as Anthorina said to him.

"Yeah, sure!", as Justine replied him.

Anthorina come closer with Justine and afterwards, they hug each other so tightly and eventually Gregory have caught them in act.

"Oh my Gosh, whats the meaning of this... Answer me now Justine, whats the meaning of this...huhuhuhu",as he said while crying.

"Babe, please listen to me, you are obviously wrong about what you are now thingking, me and Anthorina has no affair anymore, about what you have seen, it's just a farewell goodbye.

" You're lying..... Your lying... HUHUHUHU..... You're lying.... I hate you Justine... Hihuhuhuhu", as he said while crying.

Gregory run away from thier house and he is so upset that is why he keeps on crying even though he is in their house already.