꧁THIRTEEN ꧂- House of Confrontation

Start from the beginning

"Hello!"
Alfie greeted using another hight pitched voice tone mimicking an Female as he picked up the hand waving it and the trio quietly giggled expect Fabian wasn't really impressed by their actions since he mainly focused on something else.

"Kiss me, Kiss me darling"
Jerome expressed while shoving the Skelton into Rutter's face although he simply pushed it away whereas they each shared a laugh not caring that no one else found their joke hilarious. "Guys" he called out once seeing that very same MP3 player they were messing around with last night which caused them to freeze.

"Oh shoot"
Murmured Rhianna when she glanced across as well wondering what he could be looking at. "Wow- huh.." she breathed out hoping no one suspected them acting extra weird, she then lightly slapped his shoulder."do something" she quietly demanded in addition to keeping her gaze onto the device.

"Well.. as simulating as your non conversation maybe too each other, it's a little bit dull for the likes of us" Jerome started to say when he gave Alfie the Skelton back. "Soo we're gonna kick off a storm  somewhere else" he plainly bid them goodbye and they rushingly walked backwards though accidentally bumped into one another but eventually left that room anyway.

************

LATER THAT DAY ,
SHE FELT MUCH BETTER THAN SHE DID EARLIER Which truth be told she pushed away those dark thoughts and was now skipping into the corridor when she felt like getting a snack. "Why?..." Rhianna confusingly spoke seeing Alfie carrying some sort of box into the living/dining area."nice going Jerry"
she sarcastically spoke whilst clapping after watching Jerome somehow clash into him.

"Hey! these are the costumes for prescriptive parents day"Sighed Alfie as he picked up the clothes he carried, he wasn't even aware that those two were following behind him when he left a few minutes ago.

Jerome let out an extremely loud laugh
"Suck it up Alfie, what is this?" he beamingly questioned while picking up a costume yet pulled a face when it got taken out of his hands.

"I think it looks cool"
Rhianna says as she took it out of his hands.
"See? bet you can't pull this outfit off"
she snickered once she'd wrapped it around her neck pretending to be in Romeo and Juliet like they did couple weeks ago." Too be or not too be , that is thy question- um Excuse you" she dramatically gasped when whatever she wore wasn't on herself anymore.

"You guys are just jealous that Jason- "
Alfie started moving like a robot "asked me to perform instead" he said whilst pointing at them after turning on his trainers while they just nodded their heads making it seem they wanted to be on stage.

"oh yeah, a bunch of boring parents with no taste whatsoever is really my great idea of a audience-" Before Jerome could continue speaking his arm got slapped by Amber Millington who'd angrily waltzed into the room "OW!" he cried out when she did so.

That was for going through my stuff!" explained Amber when she then moved towards Alfie and smacked his shoulder too "Ow" he also cried out in slight pain"that was for going through my files" she added thus was about to hit Rhianna's arm who simply glared at her .

"Don't even think about it sister, I won't hesitate" Rhianna warned Amber while sending her blonde roomie a cold glare. "Oh btw thanks for ditching me at lunch I thought we were all besties!" she did jazz hands as she used her best fake cheerleader voice.

Therefore Amber gave another smack onto Jerome's arm"ow! what was that for?" he questioned in defat whilst holding it. "Just for fun" she shrugged with a smile ignoring what her non fashion housemate just said.

So, how much did you hear? or understood?" Nina interrogated each member of their trio.

"Well you must know we only heard that one bit" Jerome explained"And you, by the way have some really weird taste in audiobooks Millington" he informed miss princess just when Mick entered not looking pleased at all.

"Hi boo! I- " Amber greeted her boyfriend but didn't notice how mad he looked, she realised she had missed their picnic date and her smile into a sad facial expression" I'm so sorry something came-

"We're done Amber. and I hate it when you call me boo" Mick angrily cut her off basically ending their relationship in front of everyone who was in the living room with them, he then stormed out leaving them all rather shocked at his action.

"Did he just dump me?" Sadly asked Amber.
"You bet he did" Jerome gloated, though she didn't responde to him. "Nina, what do I do?" She questioned the American as she now felt very upset about her relationship ending.

"Go after him! I think.. not my greatest area"
kindly said Nina whilst comforting her.

"what's the point? he already made his feelings pretty clear" Amber then faced towards her old roommate "in front of everyone" she  added, glancing at Mara.

************ ************

Night time rolled up and there wasn't anymore awkward atmosphere downstairs, hopefully things will clear up tomorrow morning when everyone's mood isn't down because there's no need for anymore drama right? they've had enough of that few weeks ago so it wouldn't make much sense if they'd go downhill once again.. for the whole evening it was quiet nobody making any noise walking up the stairs or luring around in the corridors considering they were all fast asleep.. well.. victor stayed awake along with another resident who's patiently waiting to find out answers about one very important quest .

WORD COUNT :1405

Last edited :TBA

If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote/comment/share
-🤍XOXO XOXO