I laughed and gave Amity a hug. Before the abomination could hug me too I backed away "no no, I'll get sticky" I said as the abomination nodded.

The witching and the abomination then proceeds to walk.

I took out a handkerchief and wiped off the thing that was from the abomination on Luz's face "thanks Y/n!" she boops my nose making my cheeks go red a little "happy to see you not being nervous now" I said putting back the handkerchief in my bag.

"Wow, our first day at Hexside. A chance to discover our true magical potential! And maybe meet a hot yet vulnerable upperclassman.." luz said.

'.senpai's? Hope not' I thought.

"Dream on!" A voice yelled. "King??" Luz turned as king pops out of her bag "agreed to that" I said "what was that?" Luz asked me "nothing!" I put hands up.

"Boop!" King then boops Luz's cheek "why are you in Luz's bag?" I asked as king jumped towards me, I catched him on time loosing my balance a bit.

"Your free ride to the best buffet in town!"

He hops in a trash can next to us "the trash cans filled with half eaten gold!" He said holding a half eaten donut.

"Okay but if anyone asks. You don't know us" luz said as we both walked away glaring at him.

"Have a wonderful school day people I don't know!" King waved.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Luz!"

"Y/n!"

"Hey guys!" I waved "hello, fellow Hexoleos!" Luz said "hello, classmate!" Willow said her right hand on her hips and another bellow her chin, winking.

"You did it guys!" Gus said performing his magic throwing it up.. 'better luck next time!'

I coughed a bit closing my mouth trying not to laugh. "Sorry I was covering all my bases" guys said with an apologetic smile.

"So! Do you guys know who those witches are?" Willow asked as we turned around. Right behind us were banners, or so called..

"Those are the head of the main nine banners!" I exclaimed "correct! You've been studying Y/n" willow smiled patting my head "yes I have" I said proudly.

"Each one excelled at a magic school like glandus, st. Epiderm and of course Hexside" willow finishes. "Are you prepared to enter these hallowed halls?" Willow asks us.

"Hmm, that's what I'm gonna figure out right now" luz said talking about the nine banners. "See you on the other side friends!" Luz exclaimed holding my hand as we both ran up. I turned around giving them a smile and wave before leaving they're sight.

"Seya later Y/n! Seya later luz!" Gus said and used his magic again.

'goodbye forever' is what it says. Willow looks at him glaring "you know what? I'm, uh.. I'ma just get rid of these"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

We entered principals bump room. He was looking at the crystal ball, it kinda looks like the boiling isles news.

Luz closed the door loudly causing bump to look at us.

We started to walk towards him "Hiya, Princy-B! Can I call you that?" Luz asked as I elbowed her "absolutely not" I said as she smiled apologetically.