"Welcome luz, to Hexside school of magic and demonics!" Bump said letting the hexsides paper fall on Luz's head.

"Hurray..!" Luz said her voice muffled a bit.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

We were now flying towards Hexside in our uniforms. I was feeling comple fine, luz on the other hand having feeling really nervous.

"Mm... We gotta go back. This was a mistake! I'm gonna mess things up again and everyone will see, and.."

"Right you gotta calm down" Eda said infront of us "What are you nervous about? You guys have been to school before" Eda said.

"That's why I'm nervous! At our human school I didn't make a good impression. This is a chance to be seen as something other than screw-up"

"Luz, don't worry about what the others will think. I'm here with you! With willow, gus and Amity. Sure it's going to be something new but we'll get used to it" I said looking behind as she smiled weakly holding on to my shoulders.

"If you want my advice, walk into class and punch the first kid you see. To establish dominance, I know for sure Y/n might be doing that"

Eda said smirking slightly looking at me. I scoffed rolling my eyes dramatically "depends" I laughed a little.

"Aw, I wont be doing that. And Y/n would definitely not in my watch.. but, thanks" luz said.

We landed softly as the two of us hopped down the staff "Last chance to back out and earn a bad girl coven patch" Eda said holding out the patch she made "Quitting: it's like trying! But easier" she finished.

"Naw, I'll just earn it when I quit showering. You Y/n?" Luz looked at me "nope, not today" "alright that's settled, Bye!"

We held hands running off "hold up!" Eda yelled throwing both her hands ontop of our heads making us stop.

I wasn't trying to panic. Still not getting used the un attached body part of hers. We turned around.

"Just try not to be too much of a goody loose shoes, you both got this" Eda said her hands coming back to her and getting attached back.

"Thanks Eda" I said "in fact, I have written a heartfelt sonnet to commemorate this occasion!" Luz said bringing out a sock puppet of her and Eda.

"Don't worry you are still in the bag" she winked at me as I chuckled "whoops! A gus of wind just got me! Seya both after school! Byeee!" Eda said obviously flying away.

"Your gonna do great kids. Thanks puppet Eda" luz said.

At the entrance of the school. There was a banner written "Welcome to the NEW SEMESTER"

One student had a unicorn to take him to school. And the other student was just carrying books.

While walking we saw Amity holding on to her books too. With a help of her abomination, she was smiling.

"Hey luz! Y/n! Congrats on getting in. And not being in the baby class" she whispered the last part with a grin. The abomination was copying her movements which I found adorable! Like a kid following her mother's steps.

"Thanks Amity!" I said smiling "up top!" Luz said with a smile too putting her hand up. Amity high fives her. And unexpectedly the abomination did too.