Chap 6 - Heart

A few days had now passed and there was a real complicity between Tony and Y/N, as if they had always known each other.
He had even made and give a, of course waterproof, phone to the mermaid, so that even when he had to go away for meetings or hero stuff, they could stay in touch.
Y/N was really worried in these moments, so she was happy to hear from him regularly and to hear his voice.

Their favorite moments were when they spent time in the lab talking about anything and everything and enjoying each other's presence.

Tony didn't know when he was going to come home but he didn't want to think about it. He had extended his trip here to continue working on his new projects and especially to stay close to Y/N, and had no desire to leave.

As his main invention was now finished, Tony had to organize a party to present his project to new investors.
It will be in his house, there was plenty of room in the main room.

Tony talked to Y/N about how important it was and explained to her what this kind of evening looks like and how it takes place.
She had so many questions.

And she would have liked to go so much

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And she would have liked to go so much. Dress up in a beautiful dress and arrive on Tony's arm.
To dance with him, to see his world, to meet his friends, and to support him in the presentation of his work..

But she was stuck here.

A few moments later, Tony was in his dressing room picking out his outfit.
He took a jacket and a pair of shoes and stood in front of the mirror.
"Jarvis, do you think this will do the trick? Not too flashy?" Tony asked.
"Usually, you don't ask yourself that," joked Jarvis before adding, "It's very elegant, sir, it'll look very nice on you."
Tony cuckle. He looked at himself again in the glass and thought of Y/N. She would look so pretty on his arm.
"I hope everything goes well," said Tony as he finished putting on his shirt and then walked to the door. "See you later Jarvis"
"Have a nice evening sir"

It had been a while since Tony had left the lab now and Y/N heard music starting to resound further into the house as well as the voices of the first guests chatting amongst themselves.

Tony must have been in his room getting ready or was already at the party with them, she thought.

But suddenly Tony entered the room and the mermaid smiled.
"Tony? What are you doing here?" Tony walked into his garage as he was adjusting the sleeves of his shirt.
"I was getting ready and thought I couldn't go in until I came back to see if everything was going well for my protégé," smiled Tony as he approached her.

"Everything is going well for me" "Good," says Tony with a smile on his face.

He stayed there and they looked at each other for a few seconds without a word until Y/N's eyes couldn't help but look at where Tony's half-opened shirt let see the scar on his chest.