Chap 9 - Swimming Pool

Tony looked at the mermaid in his arms. "Now what do we do?" She asked giggling.
They were safe now and Tony was reassured. He gently placed his forehead on hers.

It was imperative that no one knew that Y/N was a mermaid. He would preferred to hide it forever if he could. He knows what people are capable of.
If they knew about her they would judge and criticize her without really looking at her, without knowing who she really is.

And they would try to use her to get their way. Tony knows this all too well. He had to protect her from this world.
And now what they needed was to find a place in the house to stay for a while before they could find a better solution.

"I know where we're going to go," Tony said before resuming his walk. The mermaid who had her arms around Tony took the opportunity to put her head in the crook of his neck.

She loved the feeling of being so close to him. She smiled and though that when she held him close like that she never wanted to let go.

Tony walked down a hallway before arriving at a large door.
"JARVIS open the door" was enough for the door to open for the two of them.
When they entered the room, Y/N discovered a huge pool in the floor that looked like a calm sea.

"This is the swimming pool," said Tony, "This is where humans swim to relax or to have fun. It's where you'll be most comfortable and where you can find the water you need until we find something better."

Tony approached the rebort with the woman in his arms and looked at her smirking. "Ready?"
"Ready for what?"
Tony then began to swing the mermaid in his arms. "And a one, and a two, and a three!" the mermaid screamed and laughed as she landed under a big flop in the water.

She came out with hair all over her face and Tony chuckled, proud of himself.
"Ha. Ha." Said the mermaid smiling as she pushed her hair aside to find a laughing Tony.
She laughed back and as Tony sat cross-legged on the edge of the pool, Y/N struggled to get her long hair back into place as best she could.
Tony looked at her with an adorable smile.

"I have another surprise for you," Tony said, taking an small object out of his pocket

"I have adapted the nano technology that I created to help your body repair and heal the remains of your wounds"
"Wow this is awesome! Thank you I don't know what to say!" thanked the mermaid as she got out of the water to sit and lay her tail on the edge of the pool.

"Just tell me that you will demonstrate your swimming speed to thank me? I want to see it" replied Tony while running his hand along her mermaid tail to heal her.

Y/N never ceases to be impressed by what the hero is capable of. He always finds a way out of any problem.
"With pleasure Mr. Stark"