Chap 4 - Tada!

The first light of day appears. Y/N woke up, bothered by noises coming from another room in the house.

She opened her eyes and looked out of the bathroom window and found the sun barely rising.
She stretched out her arms to relax and looked around with a smile on her face. It was all true.
She had really spent the day before, talking to Tony, and now she was going to spend another day here.

The noises began to resound again. She leaned against the wall where the sound seemed to come from to try to guess what exactly those sounds were.
She deduced that it was hammer blows.

"Tony, is that you?" she asked.
"You're awake already? Are you okay?"
The hammering stopped and moments later the door to the hand room opened, revealing a Tony dressed in a T-shirt and jeans, still hammered and covered in dust.
The mermaid couldn't help smiling when she saw him. She had already missed him.

He put a hand on his forehead to wipe off the dust.
"Did I wake you up? I'm so sorry."
"Oh no, it's okay." Reply the mermaid while she combed her hair a little.
"What are you doing? Are you working on a new invention? Can I see it?"
Tony smiled at the woman's excitement. He missed her too.
"Just two more minutes and I have a surprise for you," he announced before leaving the room. He knew she will like what he had prepared for her.

The woman was excited with impatience. What could it be?
After a few hammer blows and the sound of tools later, Tony came back to get her.
He knelt down beside her and stretched out his arms to carry her.
"May I?" he made sure.
"Of course you can"
He took her in his arms and the mermaid wrapped hers around Tony's neck.
They walked out of the room, through a hallway and into a doorway.

Y/N felt so good in his arms, she couldn't stop herself from putting her head against Tony's neck.
"Jarvis... uh open the door," said Tony, distracted by the woman's breath on his neck.
The door opened automatically in front of the woman's gaze and they went in.
This room was actually Tony's garage/labo.

As Tony walked through the garage to bring her to her surprise, the woman didn't know where to look. There were tables with lots of tools, sheets with project drawings, machines she had never seen before, holograms...

"Tada!" Tony ended up saying as they stood in front of some kind of life-size bassin / aquarium filled with water.
Tony had made it specially for her, so that she could stretch her tail and feel freer.

"This is your new palace. Here you will be better"
"You... made this all by yourself?" Asked the mermaid.
"Yes, I did."
"In one night?"
"I know I'm pretty good," joked Tony as he dropped her in the water.
She was at a loss for words. "You're exceptional" she just managed to say with a laugh.

 "You're exceptional" she just managed to say with a laugh

But it was obviously not just a simple bassin. Tony then showed her all the specifications he had been careful to add. He tapped his watch twice and she discovered things like automatic temperature regulation and ocean-like light and color effects to make her feel at home.

"And you did all this... for me?" Asked the mermaid touched by the attention.
"Do you like it?"
"I love it!"
"I thought you deserve better than staying in my bathtub." He said as he approached her.
"And you could have wanted to take a bath at one time or another"
Tony laughs.

"Thank you" she added as she put a strand of Tony's hair back in place.
"You're a man as handsome on the inside as you are on the outside, you know."
When she realized what she had just said she looked away and dived into the water as if nothing had happened.

" When she realized what she had just said she looked away and dived into the water as if nothing had happened

Tony smiled as the mermaid made a few turns.

"Now that you're here," said Tony.
The mermaid stepped out and crossed her arms on the edge of the pool.
"Do you want to see something here?"
"Show me your world, I want to see everything and know everything."

"It would be a pleasure, miss."

-----
Next chapter in a few days ^^

---
Join us on Twitter on 24th april and spread the hashtag #BringBackTonyStarktolife ♡