Washer of the Damned

Start from the beginning

Finally after what seemed like forever, Anti helped Sammy finish his little house, "Can we play something different? My hands are fucking sore"

Kallie gasped and smacked his shoulder, "You can't cuss! That's a bad word!"

"We'll get in trouble!" Sammy looked terrified.

Anti resisted the urge to smack Kallie back, "Whatever. I don't care. My hands are sore."

"Oh" Kallie saw how red his fingers still were, "What happened?"

"I burnt myself. Not a big deal. But I can't keep doing this shit" he motioned to the TV and controller.

Kallie ignored the cursing this time just like she did when her mother does it, "I have Animal Crossing, too if you want. There's not a lot of button stuff on IT."

"Or what about Pokemon or Mario Kart!?"

"That's too much button-pushing! And you gotta pick Minecraft! It's MY turn now!"

"No, it's not!"

"Yes, it is~!"

'Okay, that's it'

While the kids were distracted, Anti hopped off the couch, making sure the other egos weren't watching as he tried to slip out of the room.

"Hey Andy! Where you going?" Kallie caught him.

Anti rubbed the back of his head, "Nowhere. Just the bathroom. Mind yer own business"

"Okay, hurry back!" she sounded so happy but Anti was just exhausted.

In the kitchen, he could hear Jackie and Chase bickering about how to make the sandwiches and across from there in the laundry room, Henrik was griping about how much stain remover he'd have to put on his scrubs. The hell did he do to them?

No matter. It would give him just enough time to hide away from from them all. He just wanted to be alone right now.

He was tired, sore and getting hungry but lunch would be a little while yet. Who knew when Marvin would return? What was he going to go get again? Clothes? Some part or something?

He didn't know.

Anti couldn't escape to anyone else's rooms or any of the main ones so instead, he found a small storage room and snuck inside of it, shutting the door behind him.

Maybe he could get some sleep while he was in there where no one else could bother him. Hell, Jackie might not even be able to find him!

He was so tired and his nightmares weren't helping his insomnia.

But it was dark enough in the storage room so as he found a pile of old blankets, he found himself drifting off quicker than usual.

Loud screeching and what sounded like screaming filled the air.

It was dark and menacing.

As if this land of horrors went on forever.

Visions crept in Anti's mind of decaying bodies he knew and blood decorating their skin.

Usually, this kind of dream wouldn't bother him. Usually he'd probably even laugh.

But now . . . . he was terrified.

"Where did you go, Anti?"

He recognized that voice and chills ran down his spine like ice cold water.