Imladris

Thranduil paced around his room. Not sure what he should wear, what he should bring. 'This is not me.' He thought. Invitation from Imladris caught him unprepared. The peredhel invited him to visit his realm to catch the old times. Really? Thranduil aware that Elrond wasn't the one who love to spent his time with remembering the old time. He knew that the half elf wqs planning something.

'Why Elrond suddenly invite me to Imladris. On what purposed?'

He decided to wear his favourite robe with a green tunic. Long grey boots and three pieces of rings. He fastened his twin swords on his belt. Just in case something happen on their journey to Imladris.

'Tonight is going to be a full moon. It would be a waste to miss it.'

He loved to spend time with Legolas, laying outside together, staring at the skies. He missed that moment. Legolas was so young back then.

'What was I thinking? Laying under the open skies?'

He grabbed his silver circlet and placed it on his fine silver blond hair.

Thranduil walked along his hallway with full elegance. Thranduil saw that his guards line up in front of the palace gates. Wearing armor and carrying arrows and bow. Hooked behind their body. But his son looked agitated. As soon as the prince saw his father, Legolas walked toward him.

"What took you so long?"

"Forgive me ion-nin. Something disturbed me. I couldn't decide what to wear." He stated.

"Really? That's the best excuse you can give? Seriously Father, what actually happened? You do not behave as the usual."

"Enough Legolas. No need to waste time anymore. Let's move on. Guards, all requirements have been taken? Good, let's go."

Thranduil jumped on his horse in a graceful swift movement, then he rode fast like a hurricane. Legolas left blinking and confused with Thranduil's guards, which is all jaw dropped open. Legolas really does not familiar with his Father's attitude lately. He should ask for help from Lord Elrond.

They finally arrived in Imladris. A very beautiful place, filled with greenery, compared with the Woodland Realm, now held as Mirkwood. Beasts and giant spiders came settle in the forest belong to the wood-elves. Inviting darkness with them. They were greeted by Lord Elrond himself, the ruler of Imladris, along with Lindir, as Elrond's right hand.

Elrond's calm face made Legolas felt calm as well. Lord Elrond famous with his generosity and calm no matter what the situation.

"Na vedui! Mae g'ovannen,Aran Thranduil, Caun Legolas. Le nathlamn to Imladris." (At last! Greeting, King Thranduil,Prince Legolas. Welcome to Imladris.) Greeted Elrond.

"Gi suilon,Elrond." (Greeting,Elrond) Answered Legolas politely.

"Thranduil?" Asked Elrond.

Legolas tilted his head toward Thranduil,who was suddenly quiet. He looked to his side just to find that his father was already fast asleep.

'What?! How can he fell asleep on the way here? With a speed of the horse ridden, it doesn't make sense!'

Legolas screamed in his head. All guards around Thranduil tried setting all effort to suppress their feeling to hold laugh but did not succeed. Even Lord Elrond let out a big laugh. They all ended up laughing uproariously watching their king. Watching Thranduil sleeping soundly like a toddler, so innocence makes them felt sympathy for him. Being a king is no easy task.

"Legolas?" Called Elrond. "Bring your father inside, Lindir will take you to a chamber that has provided. Pity you father,  he must be tired." Legolas just nodded his head then walk toward his father.

Slowly he brought his father down the horse and carried him to the said chamber. Followed by the guards. The safe haven was quiet, as if they aware of the unwanted visitor that lurked in the dark.