Tom's Pov-

"Mate! Where are you guys?"

"Yeah, sorry we forgot to tell you, uhm... She found him. We are heading to his place right now."

"Now?! With nothing?!"

"No." Harrison chuckled. "No we have a few of our guys."

I nodded but realized they can't see me. "Okay, but why were we left here?"

"So you can keep Lindsey safe. You're a big brother right?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, there. Keeping her safe!" Harrison hung up.

I looked at her, she was slightly panicked.

"It's okay, they found who it was and they are going there now. They told me to stay with you! Keep you safe." I repeated Harrison's words. "For now..." I paused thinking of what we can do to pass the time. "Oh! We can make a plan to get the two back together! Because after they come back, they stop working together." She nodded. I took her back into Haz's office and sat her down. And started to work on our plan.

Your Pov-

I finally found it out. Alix James Arthur. It says he works for Harrison, which we already knew that. He got into the account on 1445 Apple Tree Rd, which was slightly in the middle of nowhere. I downloaded it to a laptop and told them, we headed off.

"Okay. Uh. Lets get in the car." Harrison looked at me and turned around to head out the door. When we got in I had to sit next to Harrison, and some guy named Chad. I was in the middle. Sam was driving and Harry was in the passenger seat.

Half way through the ride Chad's hand kept landing on my leg. I found it creepy, like everyone else does. And I noticed Harrison kept staring at me, more like my chest.

"I see you took it with you." He looked out the window.

"What?" I crossed my arms being sarcastic.

"The necklace. And you still wear it." I looked down and saw it was out of my shirt. I quickly tucked it back in. That's when I had the guts to look at his hand.

'No ring. But does it still fit him?'

He saw that I was looking.

"I only have it because it looks good on me." I popped off. It still hurts... Maybe if I do it more it will come naturally and I'll stop loving him-

'wait, loving him.'

"You know I'll always love you right?" He spoke with such love.

"I will always love you, no matter what happens." I held his hand intertwining our fingers, and pulling his hand up to my lips and kissed them.

"If something ever happens, just kiss me and I'll stop acting stupid." He laughed and I did too. Nothing would ever happen to me and Harrison. It was just us being cute, and showing how much we really love each other.

"Prince, I don't think anything will happen. Not to us. Ever. And if something really does," I paused trying to think of what I would do. "Well, I would-"

I tried to get my memory back. But it all went fuzzy.

'no! It's not the time!'

I didn't even realize I had moved my hand in Harrison's. I froze. Our hands still fit, perfectly. When did I do this? Did I do this? Was it him? We still had a very long way to go. An hour to be exact, and car rides always make me sleepy. So I layed my head back and closed my eyes.

----

I open them when I feel the car slowing down. I felt the car come to a complete stop, then Harrison squeeze my hand and slowly pull his away, leaving my hand to feel cold. He poked me in my side.

"Ow! Lord!" I jumped up and Harrison was chuckling.

"Fell asleep there?" I gave him a major death stare.

"Yeah I did. But that hurt." I rubbed my side and smirked at Harrison. Hate, then love, then hate again.

"Maybe don't fall asleep next to me." Him giving me a smirk back.

"Maybe y'all are good?" Sam said, hope in his voice.

Me and Harrison didn't say anything. Didn't even look at each other. Sam sighed.

"Okay. But it has to sooner or later."

"Not really, she leaves after this." Harrison said it with no emotion. He really wants me gone.

"Yeah he's right. I'm probably leaving after we kill him." I crossed my arms smile already gone, and all that's left is a pout.

We got our weapons, I got a gun, and put a small knife in my shoe. More like a boot, but it's whatever. I always loved knifes, and this one had foxes on it. Very pretty.

We started to walk towards the door, but it took a while cause we parked far from the house, and it was kinda in the middle of nowhere, with a house 4 miles from here. My dress made it kind of cold.

"I'm so cold!" I whispered yelled.

"Maybe should have brought a hoodie." I could hear him mumble some profanity under his breath. But, I couldn't quite catch it. Harrison has been so rude to me, that's why I'm rude back.

Then there was the house.

A/n

Wow this was longer... The love between the two is crazy... And they were so close.