All x Heartbroken reader

Start from the beginning

"What happened?" Leo asked quietly as I began crying out loud, sobs racking my entire body with the full force of them. I whined a cry, my head buried in Mikey's face as I tried to breathe enough to answer his brother's question.

"He left me! (E/n) left me!" I began a high-pitched cry that one does after talking and crying at the same time, and let my legs buckle to lower me to the ground. I began crying even more when the turtles held me up and carefully shifted me over to start walking to the couch. "No, put me down! Let me fall..." I let go of the turtles and slowly began making my way to the ground, just wanting to lay there forever. I was suddenly yanked up as Donnie lowered himself to his knees to talk to me in my ear.

"(Y/n), no. No, we're not gonna let you fall." I gasped slightly as I stopped trying to push myself away from the boys and let them hold me. "As long as you're here, we're not gonna let you fall alone. Even if you do fall, we're gonna be here with you. Okay?" I nodded slowly and let him pull me to my feet, Leo and Raph wrapping their arms around me as I walked slowly to the couch where Mikey was waiting with a soft blanket.

"Here, sweets. Let me go now, okay?" Leo muttered as he tried to pass me over to Mikey. I nodded slowly as I slowly looked over at Mikey and reached my arms out towards him like a baby. I was just going through the motions. I wasn't numb, I wasn't even close. I was hurting everywhere, my head ached from my crying fit, my eyes burned from getting makeup in them, my throat felt closed up and burned, and my body was tired.

"What happened?" Donnie asked quietly as he sat down beside me. I was situated between Mikey's legs as Donnie sat on my right side, Leo sat on my right, and Raph sat on the floor by my feet, one hand on my foot for comfort. Mikey held my arms and had his head leaning on my shoulder, and Leo and Donnie held either one of my hands.

"He broke up with me. Over a phone call that lasted twenty-seven seconds. He said he needed time to be alone. I know he was actually breaking up with me to be with another girl he's been talking to." I didn't cry this time. I just stared at the crack in Raph's shell, wishing I could go back to sleep and not wake up until I was ready.

"Oh, no. (Y/n), we're so sorry." Leo gently squeezed my hand and I sent a glance his way, smiling slightly. "Even though he did that, just know that you deserve way better. You're perfect; and I'm not just saying that to make you feel better either. You really are perfect and you shouldn't ever forget that. Just because one guy didn't see it doesn't mean that it isn't true. Okay?" I shook my head and looked down, sighing.

"But, what if he sees what I don't? What if he sees the bad that I don't? Wh-" Mikey stopped me by nudging my face, rubbing my shoulders gently.

"No, (y/n). No. Even if there were something wrong with you- which there's not- that wouldn't give him the right to do that to you; or to anyone. That was just unforgivable." I nodded slowly, now beginning to understand.

"Thank you, guys. I needed that." They all cheered quietly and left (y/n) to fall asleep.

"Mikey, call Leatherhead." Leo whispered as he and Raph snuck off, Mikey and Donnie going in another direction. They all left (y/n) to sleep in the living room so they could quietly get their plan ready.

Raph and Leo were sitting on (e/n)'s apartment, their feet dangling a few feet above his bedroom window. As Leo's phone lit up with a text from Mikey, he grinned and showed it to Raph, who immediately stood up and jumped off the building, making his way to pick up the prankster.

Donnie texted a few minutes later, requesting help carrying some things back to the apartment. When Leo picked him up, he was lugging a bag of dark blue bags down the dark sewer. Leo nodded, pulling out his phone to make the comparison. When they'd gotten back to the apartment, Raph was writing something on the back of a tiny piece of paper while Mikey watched the street on the other side of the building.

"Here." Raph said, handing the paper to Leo. It was a polaroid picture of Leatherhead, snarling at the camera. Written on the back was a simple sentence in Raph's handwriting. Donnie nodded at the threat and turned it over, planting a tiny bud on the corner, typing something on his phone.

"Guys, he's coming." Mikey called from across the building, bounding back to where his brothers were standing.

"We have to do it now." Raph said as he grabbed the bag, leaping down and into (e/n)'s room. Leo and Mikey followed as Donnie continued to type on his phone, holding the picture in one hand.

"Got it." He muttered as he quickly made his way into the room, tossing the picture onto the bed, face up. Glancing at his brothers, he saw them plastering the bags on the wall, the navy color matching the walls perfectly. The bags were filled to the brim with bright (f/c) paint that would be almost impossible to get off the walls and everything else in the room. Just as the last bag was settled on the wall, the door began to open.

(E/n) threw open his bedroom door and dropped his backpack on the floor, kicking off his shoes.

"Yeah, I can't help but feel a little bad, though. She even gave me back all of my stuff without burning or bleaching it. I know, I just-" He cut himself off at the sight of the slightly open window and the picture on the bed that he couldn't quite make out yet. "Hey, I have to call you back. My mom's calling me for dinner. Yeah, bye." He dropped the phone onto the desk and picked up the picture. He couldn't help but gasp. It was a blurry photograph of a reptile-alligator thing that was standing on two legs and roaring at the camera, nothing but darkness around the frame. The thing was even wearing pants.

"What the heck is this?" (E/n) whispered, making his way over to the desk to pick up his phone to take a picture of the thing. As soon as said that, there was a tiny beep from the picture and, as (e/n) looked down at it, it beeped again. Phone forgotten, he turned the picture over and noticed the scrawled handwriting there.

Regret what you did to her.

"Is this a joke?" (E/c) whispered as he accidentally pressed a tiny silver button on the top corner of the picture. There was a rapid beeping sound, and then there was a bright flash. When the flash faded, the picture was gone. Only a shred of the bottom corner was gone; not enough for evidence. Before he could move again, there was another rapid beeping sound and then he saw nothing but (f/c).

Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey burst into laughter as they saw the explosion of (f/c) paint all over (e/n)'s room. Quickly snapping a picture of the dazed teen covered in paint, they all continued laughing as they made their way back to the lair to tell (y/n) of their success.

they took attack on titan off of netflix before i could watch it and now im heated.